Chapter 32

Vanessa wiped her tears and start to search some books that has spells for her to learn.

                   {Few hours later}

Vanessa has been learning for hours and hours, she cast a spell and a wounded man appear she tried to heal the man with her full strength, she tried and tried, until the seven time comes and it heal him fully.

She was happy and smiled after the spells she practice all afternoon until, she noticed that she was their for a long time now,

She hid Yeji's spell book in the room and left,
She opened the door and see Alice, "oh Hi Vanessa" Alice said and smiled nervously,
"Did mom cooked dinner already?"
Vanessa asked.
"What u doin there? Alice asked

They both ask a question in the same time

"Only part of my family can enter"
Vanessa said shortly and faked smile.
Oh actually yeah she tells me to.....
Tell you dinner is ready, yeah that!
Alice said, "very well then let's go?" Vanessa said and Alice nodded, and they head to the dining table and Eat.

After they eat, Vanessa go to her mother's room to see Ella and Elaine playing and her mother making the bed.

"Can I speak to you mom?" Vanessa said seriously and then her mom nodded and let Elaine and Ella out for a Moment, she cast a spell that no one can hear them outside unless gave a permission to enter their conversation, "What is it?" Her mom said and sit on the bed so as Vanessa, "I am burning our Village down" she said making her mom cry, "I know your the ruler but please your Highness don't burn our home we have no home to live" her mother begged.

"Hear me out mother" Vanessa said and make her mother sit on the bed and then she continue.

I learned something, my real mother show herself to me and said I have a sister, now I need to save her before it's too late, I'm gonna build a village and Walls around Arihppas and tell Mr. Stephenson to tell everyone, they are gonna move their things in the village houses, they can build their own house if they want, after they put their things, I'll burn the village, Why?
Danger is near that Forest where our village are.

Vanessa explain and her mom said "thank you so much and please take care on your journey we are gonna be here waiting for you, her mom said and hugged Vanessa,

She take off the Shield and smiled and let her little sisters in and play inside, she went to her room and sleep