Chapter 36

Jungkook has many cut on him, but still continue to block the man's attack.

The girls on their human form go upstairs and see Vanessa holding  Alice dead, they ran to her and hugged her, "we're sorry we are late" Jennie said.

Vanessa had it all enough and wipe her tears and said "bring Alice out of her and so as the others" Vanessa said, "No we are not leaving you" Jisoo said, "Please" Vanessa said closing her eyes and the girls bring Alice out of the Castle and waited for Vanessa outside.

The boys look at the girls and see Alice on their arms and Head upstairs clearing all of the Knight.

Jimin see Jungkook is almost gonna collapse he take Jungkook and gave it to his brothers.

The Man Laugh like a maniac and was about to Hit Vanessa when she stand up and raised her hand blocking the sword from hitting her

Her eyes glow and her outfit transformed
The color of the flower in her arm became the color of her Cloth, Her Hairstyle change and a halo appear on her head, a Cleared wings appear at her back as she started to glow.

"Holy cow!" Jin said
"Can you heal him?" Jimin asked Yoongi and he nodded and start to heal Jungkook.

Caliana throw a magical ball to the Man
This is for killing my Mother,
Another magic she throw but bigger
This is for killing my Father
She used her both hand a create a big Ball
And This is for killing My Sister

Caliana throw a straight light to the Man
And it throw him to the wall.

"Have mercy on me I begged you" the Man said and Kneel to Caliana.
"Mercy? You are begging for mercy?! When you Killed my Family and people without mercy, now you want me to have mercy at you? I will never forgive you! Caliana said
And opened the Floor where the Man is kneeling.

The Man straight fall down straight to a burning fire.

Caliana head to the brothers, she heal Jungkook fully healed.

After that she was about to say something when she go back to her normal form her wings disappear everything is back to normal, she fall out of the air but Yoongi catch her.

She was unconscious when she fall at Yoongi's arm.

"Let's get the Queen back to her Kingdom"
Taehyung said and Helped Jungkook stand up and they go downstairs.

Just as all of them was out from the castle so as Jay the Castle collapsed and they ride their horses and head back to their home.

>>Arrived<<

When they arrived Yoongi put Vanessa on her bed and let her rest and they all decided to put Alice on a clear container and put her at the deepest floor of the kingdom, and decided to make it a garden.

Jisoo help them grow the plants
Rosé help them to grow Flowers
Jennie help them by putting butterflies
Lisa help them by filling the fountain that
Jungkook Build.

"Namjoon don't touch that! Jin said yelling at Namjoon who was touching the faucet, but before he said that, the faucet fall into Namjoon's hand, " uh oh" J-hope said
The attention of the others turned to Namjoon, Jin cast a spell and the Faucet came back to the right place again.

"Do you always has to broke things no Offense? Yoongi said and the girls laugh
"Do you always has to sleep No Offense?
Namjoon replied.

"Enough with that let's go and rest on our dorms" Jin said and sighed the others followed him so as the girls.

When they reach the top floor they separate their ways and go to their shared rooms.

But Yoongi go to Vanessa's room and Sleep with her.