Chapter 48

"What is in that Place that he wanted me to see?" Liana thought looking at the window.

LIANA
He  isn't asking me to go to that Place don't he?!, no he wouldn't...... But what if he wants me to go? Should I? This is A lot....

She thought and she is thinking about it all night.

{Evening}

*knock* *knock*

"Come in" she said while sitting at her desk having these books around her.

"You're Highness it's time for dinner" Emy said, "Bring my dinner in my room, I'll eat here" Caliana said and Emy nodded and Head out and closed the door.

"Dangerous" Why does this Book want me to opened the book named Dangerous, its-
No wait does this book have their own mind to communicate?!

"But this place look Peaceful? I can tell from the picture it was but why does it wanna say it's Dangerous to go there? Liana thought and Emy opened the door and put a tray of food in the Table.

She was about to go when Liana called her
But when she was busy Turning around her back is facing Caliana, Caliana hides the book and top other books.

"Emy?" Caliana called
"You Called for me you're Highness?"
"Yes I did, can I ask you something?" She said
"What is it You're Highness?" Emy said and go in front of Caliana's desk.

"Do you know a Place Called "The Falling Star? And The River of Souls?" She asked and Emy Shake hearing that.

"If you have any intention going to that place I suggest you, DON'T EVER THINK ABOUT GOING TO IT" Emy said Shivering and Walked out shaking with fear.

"What's up with those Place? I'm sure Jungkook, would not gave this to me of he doesn't want me to check this Places out?
I'll talk to him tomorrow.

She turned off the Lights and Slept.

NEXT MORNING

"Good morning" rise and Shine! Someone's voice was heard, it was not Emy.

Caliana opened her eyes to see Soobin Back again, she sit up and said "Good morning Prince Soobin" she said not on the mood to smile.

"What's with that face?" He asked and sit at the edge of Caliana's bed, " I have class today don't i?" She asked straightly and then Soobin stand up and Answer.

"Yes indeed you are correct! But" Soobin was gonna continue when Caliana Speak.
"Cancel them all and Set me a Meeting with Jeon Jungkook I need to talk to him in Private please" She said and Soobin answered.
"Okay You're Highness"

He go out from Caliana's room and Caliana run straight to the Bathroom and Get Ready quickly.

After she go out she Wear a mint green, her shoulders were hidden because it has Sleeved and she wear a Mint green Pants  and head down stairs.

"Mom I'm skipping breakfast!" She said and go out to the main door quickly bringing Jungkook's Privacy book and so as her.

"Don't carry that clipboard" Caliana said and Soobin nodded and they Head to Alythic.

[ALYTHIC]

Announcement
[The Queen and Prince have Entered]

"Someone blow a trumpet and Caliana Quickly get down from her horse and Head to the main door.

"Good day You're Highness" she said Breathing heavily.
"You look like being chased?" The Queen said
"Is Jungkook Available?" She asked
"Sure he is" the Queen said and Liana Bowed and Go upstairs to Jungkook's room.

JUNGKOOK
I was just looking for my secret books that I have been studying with about it.
When suddenly someone Opened the door hardly and made me shocked to see Caliana on the door breathing heavily.

"Hey slow down!" Jungkook ran to Caliana and made her sit on his bed and gave her water, after he gave Caliana the water he closed the door and gave it protection that no one heard their conversation.

"What's up with the Rush" Jungkook said and pulled a chair and sit on it facing Caliana.