Chapter 44

"Since I'm you guys Students" Caliana said
She twirled around and her Outfit change into a Simple Dress uniforms in school.

"Wish you Good luck future Daughter in law" the Queen said and Tapped her Shoulder.

"Shall we? Namjoon said and they Nodded, and Head upstairs.

Namjoon opened the door and a library has been revealed.

"So what do I call you when you are Teaching me?" Caliana said
"Mr. Or Teacher it's your choice" Namjoon said and let them in.

"Good day Mr. Kim" Caliana said
"Good day too student, sit there and wait"
Namjoon said and pointed in a Chair, Caliana nodded and sit.

"You are Good at cooking yeah?" Jin asked and Caliana Shooks her head as a "No"
"Oof-" Jin said.

"You Good at Dance?" J-hope asked smiling and Caliana answered "a little bit" and J-hope clapped his hands.

"Magic?" Jungkook asked and Caliana answered, "A Little bit" she answered the same answer she gave j-hope.

"Okay so here we are the Kingdom History. Namjoon said while Holding some books and place on his table.

"If you sleep or make a mess Punishment will be waving at you" Namjoon said seriously while the others just sit Scared except for Jungkook and Yoongi.

"Which History what do you want learn first Ms. Valorie?" Namjoon asked and then Caliana sit in a formal Position.

"The Bloom kingdom, Mr. Kim" Caliana said and Namjoon nodded and a Screen flash in front of her.

"Listen and Focus Ms. Valorie, I won't hesitate to Decipline any bad habit, or behavior of yours Understand?" Namjoon said and Caliana Nodded calmed.

{Few hours}

Namjoon's Class have finished and it's time for Jin, Caliana bid goodbye to Namjoon and left with the others, Namjoon have some important thing to do so he couldn't watched the others class.

{Jin's Class}

"You ready?" Jin asked Caliana
"Sure I am so what are we gonna cook today Mr. Kim" Caliana said smiling.
"Call me Mr. Handsome" Jin said and wink at Caliana.

"Okay Mr. H-handsome what-" Caliana was cut off when Jin speak.
"There is no "we" I'll pick something that you will cook and I rate it" Jin said and Caliana nodded, Jin get his Recipe book and Picked something.

"This" Jin pointed at a Fancy Food and Caliana was shocked and said "I don't know how?" She said and then Jin answered
"There is a Recipe their you will know it"
Jin said and Smiled and Watched Caliana Cooked.

{Few minutes}

Caliana finished cooking and she was proud to show Jin how she cooked.
"Mr. handsome" Caliana called
"Yes my Beautiful student? Jin answered
"How did I do?" Caliana said and showed what she cooked, Jin tasted it and said
"My Cook still taste better but yeah yours is Good" Jin said and clapped.

{Yoongi's Class}

"Do you like playing piano?" Yoongi asked while Arranging something.

"I do like piano but I don't know how to play it, I only listen" Caliana answered and sit.

"So this is your First time playing?" Yoongi asked.
"Yes Mr. Min" Caliana answered making Yoongi frozed.
"Call me Yoongi" he said
"As a Respect to teacher I insist calling you
Mr. Or Teacher Min" Caliana said teasing Yoongi.

"Very well play this song" Yoongi said and gave Caliana a book.
"But I don't know how to?!" She said in shocked.

"Well you Gotta learn it" Yoongi said Smirking before leaning at a shelf waiting Caliana to play.