Chapter 14

After The Ball

After the ball all the guest leave except for The Seven Prince and there cousin.
'Hi. Namjoon said and walked to Vanessa,
'Hello your Highness good evening' Vanessa greeted and Namjoon replied 'Call me Namjon, Evening too can I speak to you? And so Vanessa nodded and Namjoon drag Vanessa to his Brother's 'okay so Vanessa we decided that you're gonna go home tomorrow. Namjoon said and Vanessa smiled widely and said 'REALLY? And so Namjoon nodded and said 'tomorrow you're gonna go back to your Village, but don't worry well visit you, he said and Vanessa hug Namjoon and the other's 'Tenchuu! And then Vanessa bid good bye and go upstairs to change.

'After that Vanessa sleep.

THE BOYS

'I'll sleep here to make sure no one Touch Vanessa Namjoon said and Yoongi and Jimin replied Don't you trust us? And so Jin as needed 'You guys are Pervert and something so No. I wonder how Vanessa survived here.
He said and Jimin and Yoongi just sigh and go upstairs. So as the Other's

NEXT DAY

Vanessa woke up by the sunlight hitting her faced and stand up and Go to the bathroom and she wears the Dress the she wears when she got Kidnapped by Yoongi.

She go down to see Them' seven and they greeted her. 'Good morning Princess' Namjoon said and Added 'its your last day here so now Eat and after I'll take you to your Village. And so Vanessa got excited and sit down. 'Good morning too Namjoon, I wish I could spend time with you guys but I got a family that waiting. And so Jin Said 'We understand Vanessa We'll miss you.
'I'm sorry Vanessa for lying. J-hope said and Vanessa replied 'its alright J-hope at least your not the one who Shoot me. Vanessa said looking at Yoongi smiling. 'THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT! Yoongi said and Laugh.
'Accident really? You accidentally Shoot a girl who was just spinning in the flower field done nothing to you. Vanessa said and rolled her eye's and Yoongi continue laughing.
Suddenly Vanessa put food on Yoongi's Face and said 'since its my last day here give for you guys! Vanessa said and Put on there faces and they laughed.

                          •TIME SKIP

They all get on their horse's and head to Vanessa's village.

                           •ARRIVED

They arrived and Walk Vanessa through the Forest when she came Elaine and Ella hug her. 'Where have you been it almost 2 months now! They said Crying, 'I've just meet new friends' Vanessa answered' and hug them back, 'btw These are the on that take care of me except for those two, Vanessa point at Jimin and Yoongi. 'Hey! I feed you and Let you stay on my castle! Yoongi said and Laugh. 'Castle? Ella said and Vanessa answered' 'they are Prince of the Kingdom of Alythic. And so Ella hug them and bid goodbye.

The Village Greet Vanessa and hug her.
'Mother's worried for you Vanessa. Elaine said and Vanessa said 'oh Take me to mother! And so They go to there house and Elaine said 'here the one your waiting for mom. And so Elaine's mom Lift she's head and see Vanessa 'My child where have you been? I miss you! Her mom said hugging vannesa and so Vanessa hug back.

'Fix yourself I'll cook dinner! Her mother said and Vanessa nodded and head upstairs.
'Eomma'! Ella called. 'Ne? Her mom Answer.
'The seven Prince take Vanessa unnie here! And so her mom said 'Really? And so Elaine nodded and said 'look's like someone like Vanessa. And they all laugh.

AT DINNER

Hey Vanessa' Her mom called 'Ne? Vannesa answer while eating, 'Ella and Elaine said a seven Prince take you here? Are they your husband? Her mother tease her and Vanessa choked and said 'Ani! Aniiii!!! There not! Vanessa said and drink water, 'the Yoongi one and Jimin likes you unnie' Ella said and they started teasing vannesa, Vannesa eat quickly and go upstairs hiding her Blushing face.

'Looks like Vanessa like one of Them' Her mother said and Elaine replied. 'Maybe mom they said and Finish there food and Head to bed

||To Be Continued