❄️ 01

~Arc I: The Introduction of the Crescent ~

After the conversation between you and Shinobu, she lead you back inside only to notice that someone had arrived. It was Shinobu's sister. "Onee-san, you're back!"

"I brought food!" She said ad turned to you. "Oh, my name's Kocho Kanae, Shinobu's older sister!" She said soflty while smiling.

"I'm Soyama F/N, it's nice meeting you," You said and bowed down to her.

Kanae got taken aback from your action and waved her hand. "No need for formalities, F/N-chan." You raised your head and smiled.

"Onee-san, I would like her to live here with us," Shinobu said.

Since you can't live alone back at your house, Shinobu decided to let you stay here with them, she said it's better that someone's looking over you instead of being alone.

"Oh! There's no problem about that! I would love if it if you stay here with us!" Kanae said. "I've heard about what happened to you last night, are you alright now?"

You nodded. "I am, thanks for the concern," you said. "But, I would also like to thank the one who found me and brought me here..."

"Ah...Tomioka-san, I'm pretty sure he's on his estate now—but are you sure you can already move? It's quite a long walk there?" Shinobu asked.

You smiled at them. "I am already fine."

"Then I guess I'll take you there," Shinobu replied. "But you should change clothes first, come with me, I'll lend you some!"

Shinobu brought you to her room, and lend you a hakama, purple top and light pink trousers and red zori.

(for those who doesn't know what hakama is, this is what it looks like and what Shino lends her. Zori is a Japanese sandals)

You were not a fan of purple, but you thought that this works

After changing, the two of you made your way towards your savior's estate.