❄️ 66

"Speak. Now." F/N commanded. "Where do you think Kibutsuji resides?"

The demon trembled and panted. "I c-can't tell you! Y-You know it, Yoru-sama...We—"

"—'Are cursed by that bastard about not telling his name out loud or else they'll die'," she continued. "Let me tell you something, demon. Muzan won't know if you tell me about him."

"HOW COULD I EVEN BELIEVE THAT?! YOU'RE NOT HIM!" F/N stabbed his chest with her glowing sword that made the demon stuck on the ground. "AHHHHH!"

"The point is...even if you tell me or not, you'll die either way because there's no way that I'll let you live," she stared in an annoyed tone. "Now come on and say it."

The demon hesitated but spoke right away. "T-There's this called....I-Infinity Fortress," he said. "I think every demons know about that...it's a demon art of a demon who's loyal to him."

"Infinity Fortress? Have you gone there?" she asked.

He shook his head. "Only the Twelve Demon Moons can be summoned there...Although I am not sure if he's there."

F/N sighed. "Well, I don't think I can go at the Infinity Fortress so just tell me where your lord is."

"H-He can...disguise as a human—ack!" He held his neck after feeling a pain coming from it. F/N only clicked her tongue and pulled the sword out of him and wounded her wrist.

She let the blood drip on the demon's face and watched how the demon calmed down as he breathed deeply before looking up to her with an unbelieving look in his face. "H-How?"

"I can't really remove Muzan's curse on you, but right now..." She smiled sweetly but sarcastic. "You are under my curse."

"What?"

"The curse that is similar to what he placed on you," she answered. "His controls are blocked whenever you're facing me, and also his curse. So you can repeat his name all over and over and over as long as I'm with you. And another similar thing..." She leaned closer to the demon. "You can't also tell anyone about my identity," she said lowly. "Now, demon. Continue what you're saying."

The demon gulped in fear, not expecting that she can have the same power as his creator, but he thinks that it's time to atone for his sins which he didn't thought that he would...it's one of Yoru's blood art, to regret everything that a demon has done.

And the same reason why Akaza told her to remind him of his past the next time they meet.

"He can disguise as a human," the demon said calmly. "He can be whoever he wants as a pretend...that's why I don't really know where he is, for he could reside anywhere. And the only thing I know is about the Infinity fortress..."

"I see," she muttered. "You said the twelve demon moons are the only demons who's allowed there, right?"

"Yes," he answered. "But I have heard...that the only demon moons left are the Upper Ranks."

F/N frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Mu...Muzan-sama disbanded the Lower Ranks," he said hesitatingly but he's surprised that nothing happened to him when he pronounced the demon's name.

F/N healed her wound and stared at nowhere. That's why there's no news about Lower Moons lurking. She thought. "Alright, I see."

She turned around and was about to leave when the demon spoke again. "YORU-SAMA! A-Aren't you going to kill me?"