❄️ 45

Last night, F/N went out of the mansion again because of the marks, where she expected to appear but once again, it didn't.

It made her wonder if she's really the Crescent Demon or there's something more with the marks that stopped on popping up on her body. She doesn't know if it's a good new or not.

Set that aside, today's the day of the festival and F/N's standing outside the mansion, watering the plants, her company is sitting on the bench behind her, sweating in nervousness. "F/N," he called and received a single hum. "Can you face me?"

F/N sighed before placing the watering can down on the ground and turned around to face the direction where her cousin is. "What?"

Obanai bit his lip, thinking of how it us unlikely of him to apologize. But it's his cousin we're talking about. "Look, I didn't mean to point that knife at you yesterday...There's no way that I will stab you."

Kaburamaru's not doing anything, but internally wanted to add another bite on his cheeks for what he did to the girl.

"Then?" She replied.

Obanai sighed. "I'm sorry," he muttered. "I don't care about what you do with Tomioka, it's just...r-reflex?"

"Reflex?"

"N-No!" He snapped. "Whatever! If you're happy with him...Then I won't oppose."

"Sounds like you really plan to oppose." She started walking towards him.

"No, it's not that—"

"You sure went here with a bunch of excuses, did you?" She asked.

"You're making me confuse," Obanai hissed. "And about what you said about replacing you—"

He stopped talking when he felt something warm around his body, which now started trembling, as the girl embraced his figure with a gentle smile on her face. "I can't stay mad at you, damn it!" She yelled.

Obanai went silent but later on, his hands crawled up to embrace her back, sighing in relief that his chest isn't heavy anymore. "Stop thinking about the fucking replacements. None of that will happen."

F/N lets him go with a pout on her lips. "Make sure she enjoys the night," she said and sat beside him.

"Make sure Tomioka won't ruin your night," he said.

"I won't let him ruin it," she giggled.

"I'll leave this down," Aoi said, pertaining to the fringe of the girl's hair, where the blue color is visible

Aoi tied her hair in an elegant bun that will fit her outfit, which is the yukata they chose yesterday. She even added ornaments like kanzashi with a moon pendant who owned by F/N herself. A gift from Sanemi when she turned 15 just last year.