❄️ 26

"Ice Hashira, Soyama F/N...Say, who's more respectable here?" You asked.

Their eyes widened at the word 'hashira'. "H-Hashira?"

"Correct," you answered and grinned. "Now place your blades down and let's go back to the headquarters and let the master—"

You felt a presence behind you and you immediately dodged it. When you looked up, it was a sword that was planning to behead you.

"Kitaro!" They yelled.

You stood back up and spun to kick that Kitaro but he jumped backwards before coming right at you again. He doesn't have any emotions on his face while fighting you and you senses that he doesn't really care if he killed someone. "So you're the killer, too?"

"And so what? I'm burying you next," he coldly said. "I don't care if you're a hashira, too."

"Oh, really?" You shielded yourself with your own sword from his nonstop swinging. But you can tell, he's also slow. "Then try killing me and all the pillars will behead you mercilessly like what they do on demons."

"As if they'll know who I am!" He snapped.

Unbeknownst to you, Obanai, Sanemi, and Giyuu chose a direction close to you because even though you are strong, you, being important to them makes them worry that something might happened to you.

Sanemi in a distance heard swords clashing together and he could guess that someone already found the suspects.

A vein popped out of his forehead after remembering that you are in the direction where the clashing sounds came from and he didn't hesitate to make a run towards the sound to make sure you're safe.

"Please be okay," he muttered.

Back to you, you're still fighting Kitaro, but this time, all of the boys joined and ganged up on you.

You thought that this is easy. You've defeated Lower Moon Demons that uses Blood Demon Art and compared to this hunters surrounding you, you know you can win this.

But you know it yourself, blades will go through you because one sword won't be enough to shield yourself from five swords that attacking you at the same time, from different directions.

You can't also use Ice Forms because you might kill them and that's out of order. And besides, you can't kill them too.

"Why can't you just die?!" Yoshi shouted.

You just kept on swinging their blades away from you but here they are again. Both of your arms are started to feel numb from nonstop swinging and pressure from defending yourself and all you could ask is for someone's help. But no one would help you right now.

And as you've been thinking, a blade went through your sides making you weak but you didn't back down of course. The owner of the blade harshly pulled his sword out and started to swing it at you again.

When you look to your left side, Kitaro quickly swings his blade to decapitate you. Your eyes widened because you lost your guard when you got stabbed and now you can't defend yourself anymore. This is where you die, you thought.

Kaze no kokyū, Ichi no kata: Jin Senpū - Sogi
[Breath of Wind, First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter]

Oh how you wanted to cry right now.

Kitaro was thrown to the ground along with his sword, and just like the wind, the other four was also away from you, lying on the ground.