❄️ 59

hi. just wanted to say that im no good in writing fight scenes, but i tried my best here. enjoy 🥳

"F/N--No, Yoru," Akaza whispered. "How?"

All he thought is she wouldn't be able to be her demon yet, after leaving her confused two years ago. But he failed on thinking about that.

As he looked at her appearance, Akaza felt cold shivers ran down his spine. Her complete transformation just made him want to leave.

He did what he thought is better. He attempted to pull his arms put of Kyojuro but didn't let him when the hashira tried cutting his head off.

Inosuke and Tanjiro went back on their feet in attempt to help Kyojuro on defeating him, while trying to ignore the other demon who's just watching them from a far.

But before Inosuke could slice him, Akaza ripped his arms from himself and jumped high so no one would reach him.

That's what he thought.

Before he could even land on the ground, his thighs were impaled by a freezing sword that caused him to flew away and hit his back on a tree. He groaned in pain and looked at the sword that pierced him and gasped as he recognized the hilt of the sword. It was hers, F/N.

The difference is just the blade weren't blue as usual, but a glowing yellow which is the same as the moon.

Kyojuro started losing more strength and fell to the ground, breathing heavily while looking at the girl who's sprinting towards the Upper Moon's direction.

"I...was right after all," he breathed. "The Crescent is actually on our side."

Yoru lifted her hands and watched it generates after cutting it earlier to let her blood drip on the blade before tossing it to Akaza, knowing that her blood is some sort of poison to them.

As Akaza regenerated his arms, he tried pulling the sword away from his legs despites feeling the searing pain that it caused but someone beat him to it. He just felt a hand squeezed his hand that holds the sword that made him yell in pain. He immediately let go of it and another yell escaped his mouth as Yoru brutally pulled the sword out of his body.

"YORU!" He yelled. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

He tried running away but Yoru swung her sword to cut both his right arm and right leg, causing him to fall down on the ground with a hiss. "YORU! I CAN'T FIGHT YOU!"

Yet the girl ignored him and kept on attacking him. As an Upper Moon, he regenerated his limbs real quick and tried kicking her away but she stopped it with her sword.

Tsuki no kokyū, Jū Shi no kata: Kyōhen - Tenman Sengetsu
[Breath of the Moon, Fourteenth Form: Catastrophe, Tenman Crescent Moon]

"Breath of the moon?" Akaza muttered after being familiar with the breathing. "Stop now! F/N!"

And again, Yoru ignored him and didn't stop. Her sword is just swinging everywhere around Akaza and at some point...

Akaza felt like he's going to die with the hands of his own sister. What's with this power? I thought she's supposed to be the same strength as me?

Is that why Muzan-sama considered her as a big enemy?

He looked straight into those eyes, the symbols that says 'Crescent Moon Three' is giving him goosebumps. She's not an Upper Moon, but she's almost as Muzan as Akaza thought. Her face doesn't even show any expression. Yoru keeps hitting and hitting him, and he thought that she might get exhausted any minute now.