❄️ 11

A/N: SLIGHT MANGA SPOILERS AT MY NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER. I REPEAT. SLIGHT MANGA SPOILERS ON MY NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER. THANK YOU.

The Lower Moon Six started panicking, making the two slayers confused of her actions.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."

"What?" You asked.

"F/N, don't let your guard down!" Obanai shouted.

On the other hand, the demon's still seeing the crescent demon in front if her even though it wasn't actually there.

"Sorry...I'm sorry! Don't kill me! Forgive me!" She said stuttering.

"I'm so done with you, Komori."

Komori, the lower moon, dropped on her knees, her hands together and asking for the demon's forgiveness.

On the other side, Obanai took this as a chance to kill the demon. "Let's kill it now!" He yelled and you nodded.

Hebi no kokyū, Ichi no kata: Idagiri
[Breath of Snake, First Form: Winding Serpent Slash]

The demon looked hopelessly at you, still hallucinating that she's seeing the Crescent Demon.

"It's about time you die, Komori." said the demon in her head.

Kōri no kokyū, Shichi no kata: Hyōketsu Kaze - Kantsū Reiki
[Breath of Ice, Seventh Form: Freezing Wind - Piercing Cold]

Kekkijutsu: Enkidzuki - Tsugari
[Blood Demon Art: Loathsome Moon - Chains]

Komori didn't felt the ice and serpent breathing the two of you released. She's still looking at the demon who has its index finger pointing at her and instead, she felt a crescent moon shaped chains choking her harshly, squeezing her neck until it cuts off from her body.

While you and Obanai balances your landing, you heard the lower moon spoke her last words.

"My...a-apologies, Crescent Moon Three...Yoru-sama." And the demon disappeared on the air.

"Huh? Crescent moon three?" You asked.

"Is there...another set of moon demons, aside from the Twelve Kizuki?" Obanai asked.

"If there is, then that doesn't sound good at all," you replied. "Though, atleast we're done here."

"Let's go home and report," Obanai said.

You nodded and the two of you made your way back to the main village, the thought of the Crescent Moon Demon still hunting your mind.

Once you set your feet back at the village, a certain lady came running to meet you. "F/N! Obanai!" Your eyes widened on seeing her running towards your position while Obanai kept his cold composure. 

"Are you guys alright?" She asked.

"Uh...yes, we are," you answered and smiled. "We've killed the demon, so you people here wouldn't have to worry."

𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐮 ‌जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें