❄️ 63

"You looked down, again," Giyuu said

F/N scoffed. "What a way to greet."

"Woke up at the wrong side of bed?" He asked. The girl squinted at him.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"Was planning to ask you to eat outside," he answered. "But seems like you're not in the mood to go...so I'll just eat by myself." He turned around and was about to leave when hands pulled his arms.

There's F/N, biting his lower lip while facing the ground. "I-I'll come!"

"Figured," he said and pulled her cloth upwards that straightened her up. "Let's go."

"You're treat?" She asked cheerfully and followed him.

Giyuu stared at her in disbelief and sighed. "Since when did you pay?"

"Wha—Hey!" She yelled. "I mean. You're the one who asked so you're the one who's supposed to pay!" She crossed her arms. The ravenette only rolled his eyes.

"Even if you're the one who asked, you're going to leave the bills to me," he said.

"There's times that I forget my money back home—"

"I've been hearing those excuses for like...six years already. You haven't changed—At least changed your excuses for once," he teased.

"Eh?" she muttered. "Excuse me? I'm not even lying!"

"Then, do you have money with you now?"

She reached for the pocket on her chest and felt a pouch in there so she smiled. "There's...nothing."

"Liar," he retorted.

"I am not!"

"Let me see then," he said.

"No!"

"Tch. Lame," he mumbled before pulling her clothes where her pocket is. And the distance caused her insides to run wild. "Then what is—" Giyuu looked to her eyes and noticed how close their face is. "...this..."

"Y-You're so c-close!!!" She yelled.

"There's your pouch," Giyuu stated. "You're also blushing," he added.

"Well, thanks to you?" She rolled her eyes. "Let's just go!"

Giyuu chuckled a little while watching her walk faster ahead of him. He sighed upon thinking of her question last time. I don't know how I'll be able to cope with that.