❄️ 03

It's been a week since you started staying in the Butterfly Estate, and because you are true to your words, you always help Aoi on cooking and cleaning.

In that week you also realized that the sisters, Kanao, Aoi, and you, aren't the only ones living in the estate. There's this three little girls who are a 5 years of age namely, Naho, Sumi, and Kiyo.

The four of you are always the ones working in the estate when the sisters are on a mission, so no doubts that al of you became close to each other.

"F/N-san, why don't you join the demon slayers?" Naho asked.

"I'm sure you'll be a good one!" Sumi exclaimed.

"See? It's not just me who thinks the same," Aoi said while cooking.

"I actually thought about it...But how?" You asked.

"What breathing technique do you want to master?" Kiyo asked.

"You should also learn the Total Concentration Breathing!" Sumi said.

You chuckled awkwardly. "I'm afraid I don't know anything about it."

"Fine, I'll explain," said Aoi. "I'll just tell you the breathing techniques the hashira uses."

"Okay," you replied and listened carefully.

"You already know Tomioka-san, right?" You nodded. "He uses the Breath of Water...Kanae-san uses the Breath of Flower, while Shinobu-san uses Breath of Insect...There are also Breath of Thunder, Wind, Mist, Flame, Serpent, Stone, and Sound...The simpliest technique is the Breath of Water, that's what I used to train before."

"While Total Concentration Breathing is an advanced and esoteric breathing technique where a user inhales the maximum amount of oxygen within a specific breath pattern to raise their physical and mental prowess to their utmost limits."

All of you were startled by the voice that spoke behind you only to find a giggling Shinobu. "Sorry to interrupt!"

"It's alright!" Three little girls said in chorus.

"Is Total Concentration different from the Breathing Techniques?" You asked.

"No they are not, if you master the Total Concentration, you can master the breathing techniques easily," Shinobu explained. "I'm guessing you wanted to join?" She turned to you.

Do you?

"Yes...I wanted to try," you answered.

Shinobu smiled. "Then that's great to hear! But...which of the breathing techniques would you like to train?"

Which one did you like? Aoi-chan said that water is the simpliest for begginers... "Breath of Water is good for beginners, right?"

"Yes it is," Shinobu answered.

"Then I'll go with it!" You said. "Where should—How am I gonna train?"

"I'll be asking Tomioka-san if he could train you," she said.

"Alright, thank you so much!"