❄️ 62

A day has passed and just at the moment, F/N stopped walking in front of a familiar gate of an estate. She was standing there for about five minutes already, hesitating on what to do.

But he fought with her guts and knocked on the gate, which opened after half a minute. It revealed a certain person who's only wearing a kimono, and is also covering his mouth with his left hand.

F/N's eyes widened after the realization that she arrived at the wrong time but she's already there. "I...c-can we t-talk?"

"Why not? Come in," Obanai said and led her inside. As he closed the gate, he sighed before removing his hand on his mouth and waited for the other to talk.

The said girl sat on the corridor while looking straight down the ground, while Obanai remained standing as he leaned his back on a wooden pillar. "What do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Myself."

Obanai sighed once again. "I don't mind, F/N," he said. "Stop exhausting yourself. Everyone already accepted you—" His talking came to a stop when he heard sniffles beside him. He turned to her and saw that she's crying. "F/N?"

"I just wanted to say that I didn't want to be like this," she mumbled. "You're my Onii-san and I don't want you getting mad at me..."

"I'm not mad at you," he said. "There's nothing to be mad of."

"You hate demons," she continued. "You told me everything, you told me about your past—"

"My past doesn't have anything to do with you," he stated. "I might have hated the demons, but you're an exception. You already explained yourself, didn't you?"

Obanai walked closer to her and crouched down her level. He pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped her tears with a smile. "As long as you're not going to betray us, you'll still be my cous—" he sighed and giggled. "...my sister."

Hearing those words, she lifted her eyes to look at those different eye colors and pouted. "WAAHHH!!!" She cried more. Obanai's hands got off her face and gasped at her sudden whine, confused. "Onii-san!!!"

The serpent hashira only shook his head while rolling his eyes away, but deep inside, he's happy to call her his sister.

There's no way that he'll hate her.

"Aha! Where do you think your going?!" Aoi yelled

"Aha! Where do you think your going?!" Aoi yelled. Zenitsu froze at the moment he heard her voice. "Trying to sneak in the middle of the night—F/N-san's room?!"