❄️ 54

2 updates coz it's my bday :>

——

"Now, F/N. Let's talk," Sanemi said.

F/N only sighed and leaned her back on the wall, Obanai and Sanemi is infront of her. "Speak."

"How did you get involved with that?!" Sanemi yelled.

"I'm with Giyuu that time when he found the siblings," she answers while looking down. "We...let them escape. So stop blaming Giyuu, it's my own choice too."

"Why do you keep defending Giyuu?" Obanai asked.

"And why not?" She asked as she looked up to him. "He didn't do anything. I even visited those siblings once, and I did it out of my own decisions."

"If that demon do something—"

She cut Sanemi off. "I can handle it," she said and smiled.

Sanemi only nodded and bid his goodbye, leaving Obanai and her alone. "Are you sure you're alright?" He asked.

"Yes!" She answered instantly. "Is it because of my sudden crying? I...j-just remember my brother."

"Fine," he muttered. "Go home."

It's been two weeks since the meeting happened

It's been two weeks since the meeting happened. And much to F/N's thanks, no one changed their perspective when it comes to her. She even explained everything to Shinobu which she understands of course.

And ever since then, she hasn't visited those patients in the ward, but now she's going to.

On the way there, she saw Shinobu coming out of the room and saw her. "You're paying them a visit?" She asked.

"Yes!" She answered cheerfully before going through the door. Shinobu left completely.

F/N can hear their voices and continued her way but stopped when she heard a familiar voice, so she slowly opened the door.

Her eyes widened not because of seeing Tanjiro but surprised to see someone she recognized. "Zenitsu-kun!" She yelled.

Zenitsu gasped in surprise and blushed before jumping off the bed and ran to hug her form. "F/N-chan!"

"W-Why are you here?" F/N asked when he lets go. "Are you also in the Mt. Natagumo?"

"Yeah...and I got poisoned too," he answered.

Tanjiro cringed his face at the sight. Not believing that he's smelling a scent from Zenitsu that's different from his usual scent.

He always smell Zenitsu as this boy who thirst for girls...but now, even though he's clinging to the girl, Tanjiro finds his scent as if he's idolizing her. "You know each other, Zenitsu?"