❄️ 12

As Kanao's training continued, you made your way inside until you remembered the young boy who was brought here last time by Amane.

Aoi was about to enter the hospital ward and saw you. "Oh, welcome back!" She greeted and smiled.

You also smiled at her and entered the ward, where the boy was already awake. He doesn't have any expression on his face at all.

"Is he okay?" You whispered to Aoi.

"He's been like that ever since yesterday when he woke up," she answered before reaching his bed. "I was ordered to make you eat this, you need this to keep you in shape," she said to the boy.

The boy's green irises moved towards you, to Aoi, and to the food. "T-Thanks."

Aoi placed the tray on a bed table where he started eating slowly while Aoi stepped back, giving him a proper distance. "He can't remember anything. We've tried asking him and he only knew his name," she told you in a low voice.

"What's his name?" You asked.

"Tokito Muichirou," Aoi answered. "Amane-sama has been watching them ever since their parents died. He's just eleven, I feel so bad."

Your eyes turned even softer as you stare at the boy on the bed, and can't help but to feel pity on him. He's just eleven and he already lost his parents, and now he lost his twin brother.

"Amane-sama said that Tokito was never hurt that bad. So we're guessing that he lost his memories because of what happened," Aoi said. "Trauma."

You heave out a sigh. "I don't know if I'm really saying this right but, I think it's better for him to not remember anything just yet...What happened to him is just not...so nice, especially for a young boy like him."

"That's what Shinobu-san also said. She wants him to take his time remembering it on his own," she said. "He looks better now, but unaware of everything around him."

An idea came out of your mind so you made your way towards his bed and sat on the chair beside it. "Hello! I'm Soyama F/N, you can just call me F/N-chan if you want?" Aoi looked at you and disbelief, wondering what you are doing.

Muichirou looked at you in surprise but his lips slowly curved into a small smile. "I am Tokito...M-Muichirou..."

"And so I've heard," you muttered. "So, how are you feeling?"

"I am fine...I think," he answered.

"Is there anything that hurts?"

He shook his head. "Not at all...Just a bit of headache," he said. "Thanks for your concern."

"Oh, it's nothing! But if you feel something wrong, tell us right away so we can aid you, okay?" You said and grinned.

He hummed as a response with a smile. "I...will."

At some point, he reminded you of the time you were brought here at the same age.