❄️ 47

Obanai clicked his tongue in annoyance. "F/N? Are you even listening?"

F/N was snapped out of her senses. "What?"

"Damn it," he muttered. "You keep dozing off, did something happened last night?"

The girl gulped, recalling what just happened last night.

flashback.

"W-Why?" F/N asked.

"I...can't help it," he said.

The frost haired girl only blinked at him in surprise, but at the same time she didn't regret it.

"T-The fireworks are done...I think we should head back," Giyuu said.

He helped the girl stood up from the grass, grabbing her hand with all the care he have.

"I'll bring you home, come on," he said.

"Giyuu," she called. "Are you—"

"I don't know," he answered, cutting her off. "I'm not sure."

F/N nodded and said nothing because she felt the same. Does she even like him? Never once she considered him as a brother (or did i?) like she felt towards Sanemi and Obanai. She knows herself that Giyuu can be more than a friend.

end of flashback.

"Nothing happened," F/N replied. "Shouldn't I be asking you about that?" She slumped her head on the table, her face is facing Obanai's direction, who's currently eating with his snake.

"Well, what should I supposed to tell you?" He asked in a bored tone.

"We saw you two!" F/N exclaimed. "You guys are having fun!"

"Are you jealous?" He teased. "Did Tomioka actually ruined your 'first festival'?"

She frowned. "No, he did not—I'm asking you here!"

"We...played some games, eat, bought some things, watched fireworks...All the event in the festival, what else?"

"Was it nice?" She asked while smiling.

Obanai turned to her with a smile before patting her head. "Hmm...Thank you."

"Wow, you actually thanked me," she said.

"She looks happy last night," Obanai said. "I'm kinda surprised that she's so carefree around me despite me being a little quiet...You could guess that she made me a little noisy."

"You liked her already?" F/N grinned.

"You can say that," he said. "There's nothing wrong about it, right?"

Thinking about what happened between Giyuu and her last night, she nodded. "There's nothing wrong about it."

Obanai stared at her for a minute because he can sense something new from her—Ah yes. "Where did you get the necklace?" He asked.

Her eyes widened. "So you noticed!" She beamed and straightened her sitting. "How was it?"

"Beautiful...Fits you," he said.

"Giyuu won it from a shateki booth," she honestly said. "...because I suck at playing it."

"He won it for you?"