❄️ 35

"Are you sure about this?" You asked Giyuu. He's currently writing a letter at the moment because he planned to sent the boy to his sensei. He said that he saw a potential in him.

"I am," he answered. You looked back to the siblings who's still unconscious.

You walked towards a tree where you saw a piece of a bamboo and cut it into a small muzzle, you also placed a rope on both sides before tying it at Nezuko's mouth so she can resist biting.

Giyuu became nice a while ago and fixed both the siblings' clothes. You told him that you'll do it but he insisted.

Moments later and both of you are just silently standing and leaning your backs on a tree, waiting for the two to wake up.

"Are you going to tell them?" Giyuu asked.

You chuckled. "You kept my secret for a long time, why would I do that now?" You faced the sky. It's all covered with clouds. It's too gloomy for you. "I am a demon too. How am I not different to her?"

You felt a hand placed on top of your head. "You're a special one."

"You're just saying that because there's possibility that we can defeat that shithead Muzan using Yoru," you said.

"It won't be you if you weren't chosen," he said and removed his hand.

"From the Breath of Ice and the Crescent Moon Demon, who could've thought that a mere human like me who's been abandoned by my own family will be chosen as a holder?" Giyuu just sighed.

Both of you turned to the siblings when you heard a sound coming from them and saw that the older sibling is awake.

"You're awake?" Giyuu asked. The boy immediately held his sister, afraid that she mght be taken away from him again. "Go see an old man named Urokodaki Sakonji who lives at the foot of Mount Sagiri. Tell him that Tomioka Giyuu sent you." He then turned to you. "Let's go back." And he sprinted away.

"Your sister should be fine because the sun's not really out...But don't let her into direct sunlight," you said while smiling. "Any name?"

"K-Kamado...Tanjiro," he answered. You only nodded before disappearing too and followed Giyuu leaving the two alone.

 You only nodded before disappearing too and followed Giyuu leaving the two alone

"Boo!"

Muichiro jumped in surprise at your arrival, making you laugh. "Why would you do that?"

"You are so serious here, what's the matter?" You asked and sat beside him in a wooden bench. "Are you not happy to be a hashira?"

Yes, after passing the Final Selection Exam, Muichirou was sent to different locations to defeat demons, and to much surprise he exceeded the required number of demons that need to be killed to be a hashira.