this isn't a part of the story but some explanations

it's literally midnight in here and i've been reading comments about the confusions. can't blame ya'll, i'm a terrible writer—i think it's a good twist tho 🤩

anyways. i already explained about where yoru came from (i mentioned that in uh i forgot what chapter it is) go read it, i'm too lazy to explain hahaha. and the rest of the explanation will be revealed in let's say, the next next arc.

of course, it's still based on the manga, so we're currently in the mugen arc, then the entertainment arc, and the swordsmith village—to where something will happen and f/n will learn about why does she have a side like that in a clearer explanations so yeah.

onii-chan : akaza/ hakuji
onii-san: obanai

^^^^
they are the same, but to keep the confusions, i made f/n call them differently.

giyuu is currently 21. i mean, he's still 21 until now 🤯 (i think. maybe around 21-22)

f/n is 18.

no minor's were harmed. hahehehebddjhshs

regarding salami. i also forgot about what i wrote on why is he nice to f/n. i think i did say that sanemi hallucinated and saw his little sister while talking to her, so he became soft towards her and also acts as her brother.

f/n never called her brother because she doesn't want to. she calls obanai 'onii-san' out of respect because they're blood related.

fact: she doesn't really want to call him onii-san at all.

obanai doesn't know that and enjoys being called brother.

f/n just got used to it.

go ask me if you have more confusions out there about this story and i'll answer it for yah.

thanks for the reads and votes! didn't expect this at all.

mahal ko kayo (i love you all)

gonna be hiatus again for a short while.

-mizuki