❄️ 65

It's been three days since then and right now, F/N was left in charge on watching the trio do their usual rehabilitation training since they are beaten up on the last incident and was tuck on the hospital ever since.

When the three had finally recovered, Shinobu said that they'll start the rehabilitation. But unlike the first one, they seemed to be fine on it and even more motivated on doing it.

The three little girls are the ones who's training them non stop because Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu requested them to do it. Shinobu can't always train them because she's always on the duty and because Kanao is her Tsuguko, she has to be with her. Aoi is always busy on the housechores and cooking so she can't always help.

And as for F/N...No, she have to watch and guide them only. Not train.

The three boys said it themselves, that's why they want the girls to train them. Zenitsu, despite knowing how good trainer she can be, also disagreed after watching her getting chased by Inosuke and also the time they caught her training at night. It somehow terrifies him and wondered how much did she hold back when they first met back at his home.

F/N's only watching them while eating some sakura mochi that Mitsuri brought earlier when she checks up on F/N...of course with Obanai.

"F/N-san?" Aoi called from behind so she looked to see. "The swordsmith left your sword at the gate."

"He didn't even call me?" F/N frowned while standing up.

Aoi chuckled. "Well I wouldn't even know if I didn't went there. I just saw that standing at the wall."

"Man didn't even try going in," she said. "Thanks."

F/N didn't really lose her sword from the fight, she just forgot to get it, so she asked for a new one, knowing that the sword was probably chipped already after that intense fight she experienced.

She sat back on the floor and unsheathed the blade with her new but usual snowflake hilt. She breathed deeply and gripped the handle with enough tight and watched as the blade turns aqua. And there she remembers what Tanjiro has told her one time that he saw the blade in a color of glowing yellow.

"I guess it changes when I'm Yoru?" She muttered. "Wow, Yoru's sure can control the whole world," she said sarcastically.

Little does she know, the six people who's training are watching how her blade changes color and F/N frowned when she noticed them.

"The color of your blade is so bright!" Zenitsu beamed.

"Really?" She asked in an uninterested tone. She's never really amazed with the color changing blades ever since. She found it really normal since everyone in the corps has their blades changed too. There's nothing new.

"Yeah!" Tanjiro agreed. "I thought yours are gonna be a blue or something."

F/N smiled. "I don't even know how this became an ice color, shouldn't it supposed to be white?" The three frowned at her. "Nevermind, I'm an Ice Pillar not a Snow Pillar. Makes sense."

Then all of a sudden, Inosuke started cackling. "Fight me with that sword!"

"Inosuke, no!" All of them yelled.

"I refuse to accept," F/N said. "I'm kind of exhausted too."

"Hmph!"

"Just continue you're training! We're not done yet!" Naho exclaimed so they went back on the push ups while the three are above them. What a pain.

F/N placed her sword back to its case and dropped it on her lap as she started watching the three suffer again.

"I wonder what Giyuu's doing right now," she muttered.

"Do you wanna know?"

Her soul almost left her body after hearing a voice from her side and when she looked at it, she suddenly wants to cook.

"Can you not do that, Tadeo?" She told the crow who only flapped his wings. "What did you say again?"

"Caw! Do you want to know what he's doing?" He repeated.

"You sound like a stalker, I didn't raise you like that," she joked.

"You barely fed me anything!" He retorted.

"Hey! I fed you meat every week!" F/N snapped back.

"You're supposed to do that three times a day! Caw!"

"There's other people feeding you, why would I do that?" she asked. "Anyways...what are you going to do with Giyuu?"

"Gonna check on him like what you are thinking!"

She chuckled. "Fine, go on."

Tadeo flew above and left her smiling. When she looked down, her smile disappeared when she saw the demon marks started appearing on her hands again. So she stood up on her feet immediately and went on an open space on the other side of the place to try controlling it without the others seeing her.

Yoru told her that the Crescent Moon can walk under the sun so it won't be a problem if she handled it right now.

She tried focusing more on thinking about everything that can make her mad, and she suddenly got angry at the thought of...

Muzan killing Giyuu.

Her eyes bursted open and felt like she changed so she looked at her hands again and saw the marks are still there and the first thing she checked is the color of her hair.

She almost fell on the ground when she saw that her hair is completely black and even went on the pond to check her reflection and proved her that she transformed completely without passing out. "This is a start," she muttered.

Thankfully, she brought her sword with her when she ran, so she removed it from the case and the blade changes to yellow. For the first time, she's amazed at the sight. It wasn't a normal yellow like what she saw in Zenitsu's blade, but a yellow that she can see every night whenever she looks at the moon. It was so bright that it almost blinded her, but she didn't give a care about it and kept admiring everything that has changed in her.

to be continued.