❄️ 23

Ever since that day, you didn't stop teasing Obanai about Mitsuri. He'll keep denying about being interested with the said girl, but you knew yourself that he's lying.

At some point, you want them to have interactions.

But too bad, you never saw Mitsuri again after that day.

The Master have assigned you to patrol a town nearby, and thankfully, it was a bit close from the Butterfly Estate.

Sanemi and Obanai was still worried for your sake, now that you are going to take missions by yourself because you are now a pillar. But of course, who are they to doubt your skills when they know themselves how strong you are.

Right now, you are sitting inside a ramen shop, eating a Shoyu Ramen you ordered a while ago. The sun is still out so you decided to eat something first before patrolling around the town.

"Delicious," you muttered.

(hi, this is a shoyu ramen i searched up from google, i kinda regret searching up ramens coz i'm craving for it now)

This is the first time you've ate at this place and you thought that you're missing out so much that you never got to eat here ever since you arrived.

"Hello? Can I order some gyoza?" You called.

"Coming!" The cook yelled.

Sipping and eating your meal, you can't get enough of it. "AND ANOTHER BOWL OF SHOYU, PLEASE!"

Maybe I should bring Tomioka-san sometimes and treat him once. He will definitely not believe you if you'll say it's on you.

A little later and the two meals you ordered have arrived and served in front of you. "Itadakimasu!"

(come on, let's drool together)

You started digging in again, the cook and the waiter watching you in disbelief that someone as small as you can eat that much. They had a customer as your age but didn't even got to finish a bowl because they said they're already full.