❄️ 50

"So he's doing fine?" Giyuu asked behind the door. "And his sister too?"

F/N buttoned her uniform while facing the mirror. She hummed as a yes.

"F/N," he called.

"Yes?"

"Listen carefully," he said. "Once the corps learns about them, you'll get involved."

"And you too," she said. "Giyuu, I already knew what could be the outcome once it spreads throughout the headquarters...And I'm not scared." She placed her haori before opening the door and saw Giyuu leaning on the wall across. "I'm a demon, too."

"Oyakata-sama knows about you," he said. "Did he ever doubt you?"

"And the other pillars will," she said while looking straightly at him. "Their anger towards demon are one of the reasons why they climbed up the ranks as a hashira. Most of them lost their loved ones because of demons." She walked away and sat on a chair. "But I'm not scared anymore, even if it's Sanemi or Obanai, or even Shinobu... I already accepted their future hatred for me. And I won't blame them if they tried killing me during my slumber."

Giyuu frowned. "And you'll let yourself get killed?"

"Well, Giyuu? Do I have a choice? Can you blame them for thinking that I betrayed them?"

"But you didn't!"

"I want to ask again," she said. "Why aren't you mad? I mean, I'm thankful that you aren't, but why? Of all people."

He heave out a sigh and looked down. "I lost my loved ones because of demons, my family, my sister, and even my bestfriend..." F/N immediately looked at him, surprised that he's finally telling her everything he's been through. "I'm mad at demons, yes. I think everyone does? But I'm more mad at myself for not doing anything."

"Giyuu..." she whispered.

The ravenette looked back at her. "As for Tanjiro and Nezuko. If I've gotten there earlier, it wouldn't have been like this," he said. His eyes turned serious causing her to breathe deeply. "If you're worried about your existence, then at least me do something about it. I can't be mad at you for being something you didn't want to be."

Her eyes widened. She felt her hands tremble in pure joy as her eyes started forming tears. "Really?"

"Yes," he replied. F/N smiled to him as a thanks.

With how Giyuu treats her like this, how could she not fell in love?

3 months later.

From a small distance, F/N is secretly watching the water pillar train on his backyard. The girl was standing behind the wall, while Giyuu's unaware of her visit.