🎄 Christmas Special

The characters here are all 20 years old and the the time here is modern time.

I hope you enjoy!

———————————-

"I don't know what to give him," F/N muttered while playing with her fingers.

Mitsuri just looked at her weirdly. "You can gift him a shirt? A perfume?" She suggested.

"He'll accept anything as long as it's from you," Shinobu said who just came back from paying some clothes at the counter. "There's a lot of things to buy. Wallet, shoes—"

"I'm looking for something special...Like something that everytime he sees it, it'll remind him of me," F/N said.

"You really like him that much why don't you accept him as your boyfriend instead?" Mitsuri said.

F/N looked at her in an instant. "W-What?"

"You heard me," Mitsuri said while grinning.

"Why not buy him a shirt, and then tell him how you feel about him, then that's it! I doubt his Christmas will be bad if you became official," Shinobu said while chuckling.

F/N bit her lower lip. "Do you think it's worth it?"

"Well do you want to be her girlfriend? He's been courting you for like two months, and you also felt the same thing," Mitsuri said. "Why not become together?"

"So? What's your plan?" Shinobu asked.

The white haired girl sighed. "Fine! I'll make it official tonight!"

"Let's buy him a material gift first," Mitsuri said and dragged the two with her towards a men shop. "I'll get Obanai a gift too!"

F/N just rolled her eyes at her antics while Shinobu just chuckled.

~•~

"Let me take a picture of it first!" Kyojurou exclaimed as he pointed a camera towards the roasted chicken. "And...there it goes."

"Where's the girls? Shouldn't they be here already? It's 8 PM," Sanemi said, annoyed.

"They're on the way home," Obanai said while looking at this phone. "Mitsuri texted me."

"Can I get a slice of the graham?" Muichirou asked as he tried opening the fridge but Tengen beat him to it by swatting his hand away from the handle. Muichirou glared at him.

"Wait until midnight," Tengen said. "F/N won't be happy to see her graham cake with dent."

"I am hungry, Tengen," Muichirou retorted.

"Eat something else," Tengen said.

Muichirou sighed. "I was trying to get a plate of spaghetti earlier and you stopped me because you said I'm going to ruin the sauce on top of the pasta!" He snapped.

Tengen squinted his eyes. "Christmas Eve is in 4 hours, can't your stomach wait?"

"I haven't been eating since I arrived here earlier for about six hours ago because no one is feeding me," Muichirou said.

Gyomei is just seriously cutting onions at the counter for the roasted sweet potatoes...and he's trying not to cry from cutting it.

Kyojuro doesn't care about the noise coming from the small and the tall boy at the kitchen and giving all his damn on taking pictures of every food that is served at the table, making sure that it's not blurry and it's 'Instagramabble' as he said it.