❄️15

Giyuu doesn't look surprised at all.

Everyone looked at you after you agreed to take the mission. They know how strong you are, yet worries can never escape them.

But since their master trusted you and your skills to kill the said Lower Moon, they'll have to go with it.

"I will make sure to send a hashira if things will go wrong," the Master said.

It is the master's orders, they can't go against it.

Obanai and Sanemi, who became closer to you as if they think of you as their little sister, disagrees on this mission so much.

"Are you sure, F/N?" Sanemi whispered.

"If this is the only way to be one of you, I won't hesitate on taking it," you answered. Obanai kept quiet.

"If that is your wish, Oyakata-sama. We'll trust, F/N," Shinobu said before turning to you with a smile.

After the meeting, everyone made their ways to their own places leaving you, Obanai and Sanemi together.

And the two is still looking at you with a hint of worry in their eyes. You let out a sigh. "It's not like I'm going to die."

"Oyakata-sama is right when he said that he trusts your skills in fighting," Sanemi said. "But that doesn't mean we'll stop worrying about you."

"I also thought that if I faced another demon from the Twelve Kizuki, I might learn another thing about the Crescent Demon," you said.

"I'll be volunteering for back up," Sanemi said while staring at you intensely. "Are you gonna speak, Iguro?"

"I'll...volunteer too," he said.

You let out a small chuckle. "You guys, I know you're worried, but I'll promise to be back! It's just a Lower Moon."

"Just? You've never fought a Lower Moon--"

You cut of Sanemi with a hand on his mouth. "I have," you said and pointed to Obanai. "We defeated it."

"You just got lucky on that one, F/N. The demon got distracted because of the Crescent Moon," Obanai said.

"I mean, that still counts," you snapped. "But anyways, like I said...I'll be fine."

The two weren't convinced at all and wanted to come with you but they respect and trusts your decision.

Even if it's dangerous to the point that you'll die, you can't leave them.

Back to the Butterfly Estate, you encountered Giyuu on the way. "I thought you've gone home?" You asked.

"I... wanted to apologize," he said. You frowned.

"For what...?"

"Oyakata-sama asked me after reporting to him last time...He asked me about you being a hashira. And I told him that you wanted to be one," he replied.

You pouted. "Then, what are you apologizing for? I really want to be one! I could even thank you for telling that to Oyakata-sama."

"It seems like I made everyone worry about your upcoming mission," he said. "I am worried too. Facing a Lower Moon demon without a hashira doesn't really sound good."

"Then I won't be a hashira if I didn't fight that?" you said and smiled. "I'll kill that Lower Moon and come back here as one of you."

"You better make sure of that," he said.