❄️ 17

"There she is! F/N!"

You turned around after you heard a familiar voice calling your name.

You were already walking out of that forest for who knows how many hours because the forest is quite wide, and you're techinically lost.

The relief you felt after hearing Sanemi's voice and when you turned around, Obanai and Sanemi were running towards you.

"Are you okay?" Sanemi asked.

"Is the demon still here?" Obanai asked.

"I've killed the Lower Moon Three," you said. "But I think there's still demons around."

"The other slayers are taking care of it," Sanemi answered. "How about you? Are you injured or something?"

"A few scratches and bruises," you said. "But my bones are fine so far, I dodged the demon's harsh attacks...But I am really tired after releasing the forms, the demon was so fast, I cannot catch up."

"I'm surprised you managed to kill it," Obanai said.

"It happens again...The same thing that happened to the Lower Moon Six... He just aplogized to me and forced me to kill him...so I did," you said while Sanemi crouched. "What are you doing?"

"I'll carry you, I can sense that shaking legs of yours," he said so you obeyed because he's right. You are really tired.

"The crescent was there?" Obanai asked and you shook your head.

"I don't think so, the demon didn't said anything about her," you answered while leaning your cheeks to Sanemi's back.

"You are a hashira now, F/N," Sanemi said and you can feel him smiling. "Good job."

You felt a hand patted your back softly. "Welcome to the ranks, F/N. You made it on top in just a short time," Obanai said.

"I guess so, please guide me..." you said before totally dozing off.

"She's asleep, isn't she?" Sanemi asked.

Obanai sighed. "She is."

On the way home, you only woke up when you heard a familiar voice yelling at you

On the way home, you only woke up when you heard a familiar voice yelling at you. You can also hear Sanemi's voice scolding them for being loud now that you're sleeping. But that won't work anymore because you already awake now.

You've been too exhausted that you slept for two hours in equivalent of your two-day travel to Aokigahara.

Once you are fully awake, you jumped off of Sanemi's back and greeted everyone.

"I knew you'll come back, Ice Hashira, Soyama F/N," Shinobu said while patting your shoulders.

You turned to Aoi who's leaning at the door, tears falling off her cheeks. "What are you? A crybaby?" You teased.