Chapter 7

Chapter 7
She couldn't scream. Then something hit her and made her fall to the ground. Jo could tell it was a guy because of his large rough hands. He touched her all over. "Your gunna die tonight." He whispered low in her voice. She cried muffled screams. He shoved his hand up her shirt. She fought and fought but her 110 pounds couldn't do anything when paired against a grown man and his brute force. "Stop fighting." He ordered...she fought and fought until he pulled out a shiny knife and held it to her throat. She muffled screams "No no please!" He ripped open her shirt and slammed her head hard on the concrete. Twice and on the 2nd time she became disoriented and tried desperately to cling to her consciousness. "Hey! Get off her! Jo hold on!" was all she heard but she didnt recognize the voices because of her head injury, it was like she was under water and someone was talking to her. It was more than one voice. Suddenly a weight was lifted of her shoulders...literally. She tasted blood and the world spun around her. Jo didn't realize her throat had been slashed. She black outed but could still hear. She felt her head be lifted "JO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE, PLEASE IM SORRY, IM SO SORRY! SOMEONE HELP! CALL 911! JO I LOVE YOU, I HAVE FOR SO LONG PLEASE STAY WITH ME. I NEED YOU BREATH JOEY BREATH BABY PLEASE!" the voice sobbed...she felt tears hit her face as she gasped to breath...and that was it.