Chapter 38

Chapter 38

"And what if I did?" Jo teased "oh hell no, Jo we do not tease because I will tear you up!" Sam said and grabbed Jo's butt when she jumped forward Sam took her neck in his mouth and started to suck, her instant turn on spot and Sam new it. It was on. Jo was so stressed she couldn't even hold back her moans. She felt like the louder she moaned the more of her frustration she got rid of. But little did she know the louder she moaned the more turned on Sam got. She yanked at Sam's hair and scratched down his back. He grabbed her by the thighs and flipped both himself and her over so now he was on top. They took a break to regain their breath. "You done now?" Sam breathed out slowly as he looked at Jo's hickie covered neck. "Yeah I'm good, I needed that." Said Jo as she ran a hand through her messy hair and adjusted her clothes. "Sam why are you st- shh!" Sam interrupted "I'm counting...6...7...8...eh 8 and a half." He finished staring at her neck, blinking once and turning to her mirror and fixing himself. "8 and a half what?" Jo said and then her eyes got big, she popped up off her bed and raced to her mirror to examine her throat. "SAM WHAT THE HELL! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HIDE THESE???" She said trying to pull her hair over them. It was no use though, Sam got her good. She looked like a damn Dalmatian! "What makes you think I wanted you to be able to?" Sam laughed "oh come on babe it's not that bad." He said trying to lighten the mood "my moms gunna freak! What happens when she starts asking questions???? Huh? Then what?" Said Jo hitting Sam in his shoulder "ouch babe I'm sorry, I just wanted people to know you're mine." said Sam "don't you have make up?" He asked "not the kind of makeup that would be used to cover hickies...or 8 why do I need it... I don't get hickies because no one likes me!" Said Jo smoothing her hair...something she did when she was nervous. "8 and a half and ya lying." Sam corrected "Sam!" Jo scolded "okay I'm sorry!" He said throwing his hands up in defense.