Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Sam pulled Jo into an empty staircase. He held her shaking body in his strong arms as she sobbed onto his dress shirt. "Jo shhhh shh. I'm so sorry Jo. I'm so sorry I let this happen to you." He said as he stroked her back. "He tried to make her calm down but it wasn't exactly working. Finally after about 5 minutes later Jo's episode was over. Sam just held her, the two stood in silence. They exited the staircase. "There you two are we've been looking all over for you, come here sweetheart." Diana said. Jo happily slid into her mothers arms. A good hug from her always made Jo feel a little better. Even when she was little when Jo would get hurt she could run to her mom and she would always make it better. "Okay so that lasted a little longer then expected, you guys wanna grab some lunch? My treat?" Diana offered checking her wrist watch "oh thanks Ms. Hall but we gotta get going, we promised we'd help my mom move out right after this." Said J and so it was just the original 3. "You guys hungry?" Diana asked Sam and Jo, she shook her head yes. "Order Pizza and watch a movie?" Diana suggested and the two teens gladly accepted the idea. While they were eating pizza on Jo's couch both their phone vibrated at the same time. Someone tweeted a picture with the caption "O2L really is a family." It was a picture of SAMs tour buddies and best friends Ricky, Jc, Connor, Trevor, and Kian all holding a sign on stage at their last show of the tour in Omaha. It said "stay strong # Jam, we are here for you, we love you." The two smiled and both retweeted the picture then Sam got a FaceTime call from Jc. He answered and couldn't believe it they were still on stage! "Hey guys look who it is!!!!!!" Jc yelled into the mic. He flipped the camera so Sam could see the crowd, hundreds of people screaming. "Hey guys! Guess who's here?" Sam laughed and flipped his camera towards Jo mid pizza bite. She looked and said "hi guys, Sam they are your fans, they have no Ira who I am. Now can I eat my pizza?" Jo laughed. "They do to! You're up to 35k on Twitter babe. I- AWEEEE HE CALLED HER BAE!!!!" Connor interrupted then the crowd started chanting "JAM! JAM! JAM!"