Chapter 17

Chapter 17
It was now Jo's final day in the hospital. What a relief because she'd been there for nearly 3 weeks. She just wanted to be back in her own bed. But the trial started in 2 days, she wasn't looking forward to recalling the horrific events of that tragic night to a room full of strangers, and she hadn't spoken yet. She was sitting in her hospital bed going through her twitter talking to fans when there was a knock on the door. "She can't talk you moron why are you knocking?" She heard an unfamiliar voice say through the door. "Oh shit your right...oops. Um we are coming in." she heard Sam say. The door opened and there was Sam...well Sam's legs, his entire upper body was covered by a humongous bouquet of beautiful red roses, Jo's favorite. "Hey Jo, this is my buddy Jc, he's part of O2L." Jo smiled and waved. "Hey how's it going Jo?" Jc asked. His question answered with two big thumbs up. "Jc can you take these?" Sam asked pushing the large bouquet of red roses at him. "Why you went into a store and asked for 100 long stem red roses, knowing damn well you were gunna make me carry them ill never know Sammers." Jc complained setting the flowers down on a table in the room. Sam was standing by the table which was across the room. "Okay now that, that's taken care of, Sam clapped his hands twice...Come her girl I've been waiting 4 damn years for this." said Sam as he crossed the room in quick steps and took Jo's head into his large hands, their lips met. *click* Jc took a picture. "Ah Jam together at last, maybe he'll shut the hell up about it now...and I'll shut up cuz I'm talking to myself." Jc's voice faded out. Jo was beyond shocked...she didn't know what got into her but she kissed back. She wrapped her arms around Sam's neck and tangled her fingers in his hair. Sam softly caressed Jo's cheek with one hand and wrapped the other arm around her small frame and pulled her as close as possible to him...carefully avoiding her still bandaged neck. It was like nothing Jo had ever felt before. Both their lungs were, screaming for air. They were on fire, the flames licking at the inside of their rib cages. Finally they parted. Both gasping for air.