Chapter 23

Chapter 23
Sam hovered over Jo's tiny frame. He just looked. Up and then down. Up and then down. Up and then down. He even thought she was beautiful with the bruised stomach and scarred throat. He gazed. "Sam...Sam...your staring." Said Jo sounding self conscious. Sam snapped out of it "I'm sorry...you just...you're more beautiful then I imagined, and I've spent a lot of time imagining what you looked like underneath your clothes!" Chuckled Sam lightly. Sam placed a hand on either side of Jo and pulled her to him. A long kiss happened and then Sam reached for the buttons of his shirt, once he got it off he pulled Jo to him by her thighs. He placed gentle kisses from her lips to her neck to her chest to her stomach to the line of her underwear. Then to her thighs and back up to her underwear. Her body shook with anticipation of the coming events. "Jo, please tell me if you want me to stop." Sam looked up at Jo whom was already panting, Sam was just warming up and she already couldn't breath properly! "Keep going please." She said "you sure?" He asked making sure "please Sam...do not make me beg." Sam smirked "I won't make you beg...at least not yet." Sam said "If at any time you want me to stop just say stop and I-FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAM TAKE OFF MY UNDERWEAR AND DO SOMETHING TO ME PLLLEEEAASSEEE!" Yelled Jo, Sam laughed and kissed her through her underwear. He licked, he kissed, he groped. He grabbed her thighs and pressed his tongue in a line through the thin soaked cloth. Jo was already gripping her bed sheets and moaning loudly. "Ohh Sam! Oh! Ah! Yes!" She said softly. Sam took her underwear off with his teeth and growled...that turned Jo on more then she already was.