Chapter 14

Chapter 14
"Did you tell her?" Sam's friend JC Caylen asked. "No right as I was about to tell her, her mom walked in and I chickened out!" Said Sam. "Damn man, well if you want my advice, it's better to tell her something like this in person. So that way you can actually talk about it." said Jc "yeah you're right, thanks man." said Sam and the two embraced. "So I know you were anxious, so tell me the story again." Said Jc "again dude, you mean your not tired of hearing it already, it's not even that good of a story...we were like 12. Why do you want to hear about when I helped Joey smuggle a kitten into our school?" laughed Sam "oh come on man you know you like telling the story...besides I don't wanna hear about that story, I wanna hear about the moment that you new you fell in love with her. I wanna hear THAT story. You become like this whole new person when you tell it, you open up, you smile like an idiot, you go into this trance like state where you forget you're even telling a story because all you're thinking about is Jo. I can tell you love her by the look on your face when you tell me about the tea party's she forced you to come to with her stuffed animals when you were 5. I wanna see that Sam, that Sam is who you really are...plus the kitten story is pretty cute to!" Laughed Jc. Sam gave in "Okay, fine. So we were on our way to school one morning..."