Chapter 22

Chapter 22
"Oh I'm sorry Jo-...are you crying?" Sam asked as he realized Jo wasn't dressed and was on his way back out. Her lip was quivering, she bit it trying to hold back her tears. Sam walked up behind her and snaked both arms around her bare waist. "No." She lied as a tear slipped from her eye. "Hey hey, sweetheart look hey. It's okay. What's wrong?" Sam said, Jo started to drop to her knees but Sam held her and softly let her down. She burst into full blown sobbing. "I just don't know why he picked me? I didn't do anything wrong! I'm all bruised and ugly now!" She hiccuped. "Jo...Joey...Jo stop that's not true." Sam said as she sobbed all over his button down shirt. "Yes it is! I'm bruised and beaten and scarred!" She waled. "Jo please stop crying, I can't take it, you're not any of that." Sam pleaded. After a good 5 minutes longer Jo finally calmed down. " Jo believe me, you are still the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. You need to know that." Sam said leaning in " Well I don't feel like it, I'm not good enough for you Sam." Jo said "Jo, if you let me. I will explore every...single...inch of you. I will let you know how truly beautiful you really are." Said Sam and slowly kissed Jo. What started as a single kiss turned into a passionate make out session. Jo crawled onto Sam's lap as he rubbed up and down her sides. She started to grind against him which earned a low moan from Sam. Sam took Jo's neck into his mouth, earning a soft moan from her as well. Then without moving his lips from her neck he put both hands under her thighs and in one quick motion stood up, he was so strong. They kissed deeply as Sam walked Jo to the bed, and threw both of them down. Jo laughed as Sam grunted.