Chapter 16

Chapter 16
Then a flash went off in his face. "Smile!" Said Jc after her had already taken the picture. "See" he said showing Sam the pic. Jc was right, Sam was smiling like an idiot. "Oh and would there be any chance that the cat Jo has now and the cat from your story, are the- one and the same." Sam cut in, her name is Luna,that name also has a connection to us but thats a whole other story I'll tell you some other time. Then Jc tweeted it with the caption "Sam thinking about Jam like..." And tagged Jo. Of course the fans went insane. Meanwhile back in California Jo only had to be in the hospital for 2 more days...it was now 8am and she was eating, her throat didn't hurt anymore and it was almost healed, speedy recovery thanks to the well wishes of Jam fans all over the internet. But she didn't want to try and talk yet, she didn't wanna rush it and do permanent damage. It had now been 2 weeks since the attack, they caught the guy and the trial would be starting soon, Sam had to be back to testify, which meant he had to drop the last 4 stops of Digitour. He didn't tell his fans yet because he didn't know how long the trial would take, and what day exactly he had to be back to California but he knew they would understand and he'd just do some meet ups to make up for it, in the places he missed. Maybe he'd bring Jo along to if she wanted and was able to.