Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Once Jo beat Sam enough they decided they were actually going to nap, they were still tired from court. "I'm gunna go change,I'll be right back." Said Jo and grabbed a pair of pajamas from her dresser and headed to her bathroom to change. It was getting late, it was about 5:30 he figured once they woke up from their nap they could order out for dinner. He was in the mood for some Chinese food, there was a new place he'd been meaning to try that just opened up down the street from his house, which isn't far from Jo's house, meaning it also wasn't far from Jo's house. He took off his shoes,his socks,and was undoing his tie when Jo came out the bathroom. "What ya doing magic Mike?" joked Jo "I'm stripping to get comfortable, wanna help?" winked Sam. "Nah I'm good thanks, besides I like seeing you struggle with that tie." Chuckled Jo "God maybe I should help you keep pulling a little more to the left but you don't realize you're choking yourself." explained Jo and walked over to help Sam. "I got it Jo, I can do it." Objected Jo and swatted her hands away. "Okay sorry Mr. Icandobadallbymyself ." Said Jo and watched as he struggled "Okay...I'm stuck...now you may help me, and please hurry I'm having trouble breathing." sighed Sam, Jo quickly untied his tie and threw it to her floor. "There. Better?" She asked "yeah thanks...I loosened it for you by the way." Said Sam "of course you did magic mike!" Said Jo patting Sam on his head like she was praising her cat. Sam unbuttoned his shirt and let it drop to the floor. Then he did the same with his belt...unbuttoned his pants and he was officially comfortable now.