Chapter 24

Chapter 24

He blew cold air between her thighs making her warmness send a shiver up her spine. She had goosebumps all over her smooth, light, soft skin. Sam just watched and laughed "did you get chills or nah baby?" Sam asked and kissed her inner thighs. Jo was going to have hickies on them for sure. "Sam can you not-Shut it!" said Sam as he shoved his face back in her area. That shut her up for a little bit. He slipped a finger inside Jo as she moaned loudly and pulled on his hair. She pushed his head down and pleaded that he dive deeper and deeper. He licked and then slipped a second finger inside her quivering body. "Sam, do you wanna do it?" Jo panted, Sam took his face away from Jo's body and spoke "No, today It's all about you, I told you I would explore every inch and show you how beautiful you are. I'm gunna do that. One kiss at a time Jo, now lay back down and let me get back to my dinner." chuckled Sam he plunged his fingers in and out as fast as he could and licked Jo until she was screaming! "PLEASEEEEE SAM OH MY GOD!!! DONT STOP, FUCK! PLEAAASSEEE DONT STOP!!!!" she yelled "I'm not gunna stop you don't gotta worry baby, come on cum for me Jo." Sam said. Jo's tiny hips started to buck up and down so Sam put his free arm across her hips and leaned forward into her face to hold her down. They looked deep in each other's eyes, he kissed her and she moaned into his mouth. She was so loud Sam new how close she was "PLEASE! PLEASE SAM IM SO CLOSE!" She said in his eyes "I know, come on, come on Jo I know you want to. You're so wet damn, I love it." Sam said and a few seconds later Jo climaxed all over Sam's hand and her bed sheets.