Chapter 18

Chapter 18
"Jonah Clair Hall...I am totally and completely 100% head over heels in love with you." Whispered Sam. Jo hugged him tightly and he hugged back just as tightly. Then it happened
"I love you to Sammy." Jo said in a low raspy voice. "Oh I'm so glad to hear that Joey. I thought you would hate me for-" Sam stopped talking, his face shocked "what did you just say?" He asked pulling away from Jo,she leaned back on her bed, smiling with tears on her eyes. She wiped them and said "I said I love you Sammy." She said slowly making sure she got it right. Sam stood up. "Jo you spoke!" He nearly yelled then grabbed her face softly and leaned in to whisper. He looked deep in her brown eyes and put his forehead to hers, she could see he to had tears brimming his brown eyes. "Say it again?" He smiled as a happy tear fell from his cheek. "I...love...you...Sammy." Jo said for the third time. She looked confused as to the sound of her voice. It had been so long since she heard it she forgot what it sounded like. "Oh my god." Said Sam and hugged her head to his chest. "Your first sentence speaking again...and you're telling me you love me?" Sam laughed lightly, as he stroked her hair. Jo felt a tear land in her hair. "What a hallmark moment, Jo just spoke for the first time in like 3 weeks,and it was a I love you Sammy. Awe Jam is OTP you guys. Sam turned to see what Jc was talking about..."it was snap chat bro." He said as the video replayed and then he sent it to his story.