Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Sam and Jo looked at each other and laughed. "Alright well we gotta finished up the show, you two eat your pizza and we'll talk later. Love you man." Said Jc and the rest "you to man, bye, say bye Joey" Said Sam "bye Joey." Jo joked "bye guys." She waved to the camera and The crowd screamed bye. Sam ended the call *2 months later* "Has the jury reached a verdict?" Judge Carson asked "we have your honor...on the charge of first degree assault we find the defendant Robert Santos guilty, on the charge of first degree assault with a deadly weapon we find the defendant Robert Santos guilty, on the charge of first degree attempted rape we find the defendant Robert Santos guilty, and on the charge of first degree assault with the intent to harm we find the defendant Robert Santos guilty." Jo felt a wave a relief like never before wash over her. "Thank you all for your service, Mr. Santos please rise for your sentencing." Said Judge Carson, the man stood in hand and ankle cuffs with the guards. "You have been found guilty of all charges, and given the extent of them I am giving you the maximum sentence possible 25 years to life in the Santa Clara maximum security prison for males with the possibility of parole in 15 years. Thank you all, Ms. Hall what happened to you is a tragedy, no one, should ever have to endure what you have in these past months never mind a women, never mind a young and intelligent women as you are. But you are so very brave and strong. I believe that you are strong enough to move past this and I commend you for you strength during this tough time in your young life." Said Judge Carson "thank you sir." Said Jonah as she smiled and a tear of happiness fell from her cheek. Her lawyer turned to her and said "he'll never be able to hurt anyone again Jo, and it's all thanks to you." "No Mr.Johnson, thank you, for everything. The two embraced in a hug and her lawyer shook Diana and Sam's hands before exiting the room.