Chapter 10

Chapter 10
Jo couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was brutalized, Sam saved her life, she was in a coma, what a week it's been for her. She scribbled again..."Is Sam here?" It said. "No honey he's not, he had to fly to Philly an hour ago for digitour, he wanted to stay but I told him he should go, I'd call him if anything changed." Mrs.Hall explained, Jo couldn't explain how she was feeling, she wanted to see him but she didn't. She wanted to talk to him about what he said before she blacked out, she wanted to ask him why he hated her. Why he bullied her over the years. What she did to him. She had so many questions. She wanted to sleep, but every time she tried she had to take her meds or have her many bandages changed. It was frustrating. Jo finally drifted off to sleep around around 12 am. She woke up the next morning to a bouquet of beautiful roses. With it was a card that said "I heard you're awake, it's nice that you pulled through Jonah Love ~ Sam" XOXO? Jo thought "WHAT IS GOING ON? He bullies me for years...tortures me...I even cut because of him and all of the sudden he wants to be my friend again?....if not more?" It was too much for Jo to handle....her mother new nothin of how Sam had treated her...or that she cut. She wouldn't understand, Jo didn't even understand. Back to sleep she went. She ran from her problems like that. It was what worked for her.