Ch. 25 Happening

Kya's p.o.v

"Woe ok calm down Ryan" I say completely untangled from Selena "we were just playing and I know how bad that sounds but I wasn't cheating on you I swear," I say slowly making my way towards Ryan "she's pregnant" I heard Selena whisper to herself "mhmm 6 months remember I told you" I said she nods. Ryan growls "you told her about us" I look at her confused "she's a friend she was there for me when we were broken up ok," "if she's just a friend then why the hell were you on top of her" Ryan growls "because I was getting her back for something." She was looking between me and Selena angrily then something flashed in her eyes it was worry, and that quick flash of worry made me angry "wait hold on are you mad because you think I was cheating on you just so I to get back at you" I say tilting my head. Ryan shook her head "of course not" I growled "you just lied to me you know what never mind" I say shaking my head then walking off back to one of the trucks angrily I went to pick up at a box not realizing it would move the top stack which started to wobble. I turned around and began walking out I heard metal hit the ground and something sharp pierce my left shoulder I gasp and drop the box I was holding feeling my arm go numb but I could still feel the pain. "Kya your done for the day" Greg said before seeing me his eyes widened he ran over to me and tried to pull the metal rod out of my shoulder but it burned him I could smell the metal burning a permanent hole in my shoulder. I breathed in and gripped onto the bar feeling it sting my hand I quickly yanked at it feeling the sweet pain of it exiting my shoulder I clench my teeth together "Kya lets get you to a hospital" my boss said helping me up, I shook my head "no I'll be fine I'm just going to finish the trucks until I'm tired" he looked at me like I was crazy I just gave him a pointed look he shook his head then left after asking about a million times if I was ok.

Hours later I watched the sun go down I was sitting in truck 14 breathing hard I hadn't even started on it I could hear my heart monitor go off I took it out of my pocket and turned it off. I hated it it only reminded me how unstable my heart now is, I got up and closed truck 14 then got in my car and left. When I made it back to my building I just sat there breathing calming my heart I got out and went into the building, I rolled my eyes when I seen Bethany with some chick practically fucking each other next to the elevator door. Finally it dinged open I walked in hoping they didn't notice it opened but they did they came in giggling like a bunch of school girls, then Bethany looked at me "oh hey Kya I didn't see you there" she said I could tell she had been drinking but I said nothing I simply forced a smile on my face and waved. Needless to say Bethany looked mighty pleased with herself as her chick was kissing on her neck and fondling her. I scoff and roll my eyes "aw what's wrong you jealous" Bethany's chick slurred upon seeing me roll my eyes the doors open to the 19th floor I get out even though its not my floor. "Actually no I pity you because you're going to sleep with that" I say pointing to Bethany who growls and tries to lunge towards me but the doors close I laughed then used the stairs only to see Bethany talking to Ryan who's face looked like she was going to be sick why does she have to be a spiteful bitch?

I rolled my eyes and kept walking up to the 21st floor walking to the main hall i found Selena opening her door I smiled and pulled my hood over my eyes then flashed over to her pushed her inside then pinned her to the wall face first next to her door as it closed. She gasped I switch my voice as she tries to fight me off but I lean my body heavily into her "please don't hurt me" she begs I laugh "I don't want to hurt you I just want you" I say slightly thrusting into her. She starts to tremble "please let me go" I growl "you don't recognize me my little Latina lady" she then gasped "you BITCH you had me scared let me go" I let her go she turned around and pushed me. I began to laugh she tackled me to the ground and started to fake punch me while I was laughing, "come on stop" I said still laughing until I realized she was crying and actually starting to hit me hard. "Selena listen I'm really sorry please don't cry I'm sorry" I say sitting up and hugging her she went limp as I held her "don't ever do that again" she whimpers I squeeze her tight.