Ch. 26 Help

Kya's p.o.v

I jolt awake when I feel a shock to my system I'm still in the white room everything around is in great detail now, "you are my most beautiful creation" I look up at the man that did this to me. "Are you proud of yourself" I sneer I watch as my cut on my arm heals rapidly faster then ever before all the blood that was in my body now occupies a container I growl then snap the ropes I'm in like twigs. I could feel the power flowing through me I can feel the different changes done to my body a tail flicked back and forth long pointed horns sat on my head I felt lighter...faster. "Would you like to see yourself" I heavily sigh and nod with a flick of his hand a mirror shows in front of me my eyes go wide. The horrific scar on my face is completely gone as if it never happened my eyes look like a reptiles some scales are at the edge of my face my skin has turned a dark red color that went to black at my hands, the end of my tail, and at my feet but soon it changed to my normal caramel skin tone. I open my mouth all my teeth were sharp to a point I hate this I want them normal, I watched in shock as soon as I said I wanted them back to normal that some teeth went back to normal while others stayed sharp. I felt like I had no feelings like they just disappeared "that happens when you're not using any" I look at him "home" he nods in a puff of smoke I'm home "you need to be here" I look around after hearing Ryan in my head as I get dressed "where" "hospital."

I instantly left reeving up the engine and driving to the hospital I park and hop out I close my eyes and flash step. When I end up standing in front of a quiet room I open the door and see Leta's family plus my family huddled around something I couldn't see Dawn was crying hysterically and wailing people trying to comfort her. "What's going on" they all turned to me shielding me from what they were huddling around "Kya I'm so sorry" Ryan says coming to hug me I hugged her back "you're ok" I whispered into her ear. "We aren't here for me baby" she grabs my face suddenly her eyes move down "what happened to you?" I shake my head feeling the burn now that it's mentioned "later" I look past her "what are you hiding who is behind you" I start walking forward as if in slow motion they move out the way I look down and see the body of.... I start to shake "NO!" I yell I felt my mental state brake they move to grab me but I growl "THIS ISN'T REAL" I scream Ryan hugs me from behind keeping me still I could feel all the energy I put into looking normal fade everyone gasped at my new appearance. "HE PROMISED ME" I still struggle against Ryan for a few seconds more before going completely still "who promised you YOU KNOW WHO DID THIS"Leta's father said getting angry "WE HAD A DEAL" I reached into my mind and pulled out the memory but it only had voices.

While sitting in the chair drifting a thought came to mind "if Leta dies or any more of my family are hurt I'll be back to claim what's mine" his eyes widen at my threat. "Trust me I know why you did this no parent deserves to lose their child but I will rip her apart if you go back on your word." He trembled a little "I will...I will personally see to it that no other harm shall come to your family" he said with a shaken tone. I begin to laugh hysterically when it was over "he said he would and now he lied" I say laughing I begin to back up Ryan looked at me terrified "what happened to you?" I shake my head a black shadow showed up on the other side of Leta's bed I growled "stay away from her!" I flashed to the other side and grabbed it only to feel a lightening bolt run through me into it for a second I seen it materialize into a person right before it went back to a shadow and I was launched across the room instantly seeing black as I was knocked unconscious. When I opened my eyes I was in a white room with a single window I tried to move but my arms wouldn't budge I tried to even move my tail but nothing I growl "YOU PUT ME IN A STRAIGHT JACKET!" I scream trying to brake out somehow I stood up and ran at the window head on the window cracked, my head began to bleed I screamed in pain and fell back wriggling around trying to get my hands and arms free. "LET ME OUT" but as before it was like no one heard me I started kicking and screaming "stop" "stop please" "WHY WON'T YOU HELP ME" suddenly a door was opened some men in all white ran in I kicked and started biting at them until I felt a prick in my neck. That only seemed to make it worse as I was taken back to that cage when I was trapped being stuck with needles. As I was fading in and out I could see the face of Steel laughing I screamed trying to get away but as he got closer his face changed into Ryan I instantly stopped fighting she put her hand on my face "it's ok Kya it's going to be ok just stay calm" her voice was soothing so I closed my eyes and went to sleep.