Ch. 35 Nightmares

A/N:Self harm in paragraph 5&6

1. Kya's p.o.v

I chuckle "of course you wait until you're not around them to speak." Selena smiles while hugging him "when were his first words?" "As far as I know it was after my accident he spoke to me and only me, Ryan doesn't know that he speaks." "Mama told me of you" Selena smiles"did she now? Hopefully it was all good." I smile "but of course" I wink at her "mama movies?" I nod we end up watching old Disney movies. I slowly feel myself fall asleep, while holding Selena in my arms.

Kya's dream (no one's p.o.v)

Kya found herself chained down to the floor in a room filled with people in all white. "What is all this?" "Kya Bloodmoon you are here by stripped of all that you are" Legend spoke with authority. "What are you talking about?" Some of the people stood up transforming into people Kya has killed or known starting off with her son who was now grown. "You have done the unspeakable and shall now pay the price." Kya looked all around "bring in the dark so we may begin." Kya's mother and father walked in with blank expressions "father what is all this about?" Her father raised his hand "I call upon wolf whose bloodline shall now return." Kya screams in pain as a part of her soul is ripped out from her Aya takes form beside Luchisies. Aya looked down upon Kya as if she were less than nothing. Evani now raises her hand eyes glowing white, "I take away the sword of Stone whose power shall return." Again an agonizing scream was heard from Kya as Stone appeared holding his sword. Leta slowly floated down from the stands her gaze was hardened "I summon the demons whose minds shall be returned." As the screamed sounded once again a black smoke poured out of Kya's mouth. The smoke formed the two demons. Kya's screaming stopped as she turned into a statue made of pure black onyx. Selena walked up to the statue with a sledgehammer "Kya Bloodmoon will be no more!" She swung the hammer with the strength of thousands shattering the statue in one swing.

Kya's p.o.v

I gasp awake the slight jolt woke up Selena "baby you okay?" It took me a minute to get my barrings but when I did I was terrified. "Baby?" I sit up "it was a nightmare I think I'll be fine." I slide out from under her and pick Ares up to take him to his room. Once I put him to bed I quietly walked out "Kya Bloodmoon will be no more!" I stumble into a wall "Kya?" I jump a little "why are you so jumpy baby?" "You helped them shatter me...I can't believe you." I growl she looked confused I just backed away from her. "What are you talking about I helped them shatter you?" She took a step towards me I growl "baby...Kya it was your nightmare not me, I love you why would I do that?" I stop right "right I'm sorry it all seemed so real." All the stares the pain...I'm nothing. I start to shake, I feel warm arms wrap around me. "Come back to me" I open my eyes gasping "I uh I'm sorry you said the same words he did then I saw nothing." She pulled me into my room closing the door "the same words he said?" I sigh "when that fool purified me he said the words Kya Bloodmoon we be no more." Selena takes off my shirt "lay on your stomach" I do what she says. "Selena?" I feel her sit on my lower back, as she starts to massage it I hiss in slight pain. "Kya I want you to understand that I would never do that to you no matter what." Suddenly her hands turn ice cold I gasp then moan as a tingling feeling rushes across my skin. Selena chuckles "keep making sounds like that and my little dream you interrupted will become reality." I laugh this time "but seriously Kya I love you so much." I smile "I love you too Selena" I feel her kiss the mark from her bite. "Quick question why hasn't that scarred over like your other one?" I feel her touch my old mate mark from Ryan "because the other one is from Ryan." I hear her growl which causes me to flip over while holding her. She is now sitting on my stomach "no need to be angry love. When it scares over it usually means that the other persons mate has died. Or that their connection has been broken for good." 

I can't help but stare at her shoulder and feel guilty. She puts her hand over it "Kya I said it was fine." I shake my head "no it isn't I marked you I CLAIMED you as that thing!" I put my hands on my face "all because I was pissed." "Kya look at me for a second okay?" I felt her move my hands "all that happened was that bite it could've been far worse. But it wasn't because you were strong enough to take control before it went any further." I shake my head "it was you that stopped me you said something about my eyes." She sighs "they had turned so dark I couldn't even see myself. It was like my whole world was getting sucked into those eyes." I nod "I know what you mean." I started to lean up to kiss her when my phone rang I growl and try to reach for it. Selena chuckles as I struggle but finally get it with her still on me "hello?" "Kya you have to go to the light embassy in a few days for a trial" "what trial?" "Vincent's" I growl "why if it were up to me his whole tribe would be erased." I say darkly but Selena's comforting eyes pull me back. "If that is your decision then you need to go and state that." I sigh "if you say so dad where is their embassy anyway?" "The sunniest place in the states Yuma, Arizona." "Fucking awesome thanks I'll search for plane tickets soon" I hang up and sigh. "Where are we going?" I open one of my eyes "wait you would go with me?" She nods "we have to go to Arizona because of the trial?" "Trial?" "I have to decide if my tribe gets to utterly destroy a light tribe." "Wait so this is a feud between tribes that you're ending in blood shed?" Selena looked down at me with this strange look. "Um yeah but it won't be that much blood shed on my side hell I'll probably be able to wipe them out easily by myself." She glared at me before getting up and leaving "take me home Kya." I sit up "what just happened?" I get up and follow her "Selena?" "No Kya" she put on her jacket then folded her arms over her chest. "Why are you mad right now?" "Because you're going to wipe out an entire tribe just for FUCKING SHITS AND GIGGLES!" "ARE YOU KIDDING ME THEY PURIFIED ME!" "NO THEY didn't HE DID! So for you to just punish everyone for his mistake that.-" Everything else she said was toned out mistake she thinks what he did to us was just a mistake?! How could she even THINK THAT! I growl "stop it both of you" I didn't realize it but tears were falling down my face. "Kya?" "NO what he did to me was not just a mistake he destroyed me. " I walk into my room grab my phone to call Carla. "Come pick up your sister I'm not going to leave my son here." I hung up after she agreed I breath in and out slowly trying to calm down so I don't break down. As I walk back I can hear his yelling "CRYING IS WEAK THE MORE YOU CRY THE MORE IT HURTS!" I pulled out a chair "you might as well take a seat Carla will be here in a few to pick you up."