ch. 3 Found

Ryan's p.o.v

I sit in my dorm room starring at the wall today's the last day of school a tear slides down my cheek I've already finished my last final so now I'm just sitting here waiting for everyone else, I close my eyes why didn't she ever come back like she usually does I feel myself shift I open them and see I'm in a completely different school I look around and see students walking down the hallway but there's one I'm drawn to she's walking with this bulky guy. She looks out of it though then she looks at me "IT'S OUR MATE AYA" "it can't be she looks nothing like Kya" then the guy asks it she's ok her name is Nashaya, but something about her reminds me of Kya I shift again I open my eyes to see I'm back in my room there's a knock on the door I open it and see Gotheresa. "Hey your nephew wanted to see you" she says as Alvin hugs my leg I smile "hey buddy" I pick him up "come on in," I walk over to the bed with Alvin while Gotheresa walks over to the desk "you still haven't touched her laptop have you" "yes I have" I say lying "that was a lie I can see the dust on this thing are you still mad about that I already told you what happened" "I just haven't touched it ok" I growl just then Jax shows up and takes Alvin "its time for his nap." Once he leaves it's just me and Gotheresa "I'm not still mad at that day I just don't want to open a still bleeding wound."

On the way to me and Kya's room I see Jax talking to Fawn what the fuck I walk over "aren't you supposed to be with Gotheresa right now?" He looks utterly confused "um no I just left class why," "I just came from there she was half naked when she opened the door I thought you wer-" "WHAT" he yells while running towards their room. I run after him to see him break down the door and hear Gotheresa scream then I hear Jax bellow "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE," when I walk in I freeze there's Kya laying in only her bra and underwear on the bed there's bruises all over her and some stitches. Kya opens her eyes and sits up "what the hell how did I get here and where are my clothes" she looks at me "wait Ryan this isn't what it looks like the last thing I remember is walking into the school then nothing I swear," she says as she struggles to get up and get dressed I turn around and start walking away. "Wait baby stop" I just walk faster until I get to our room I slam the door and lay in bed and start to cry, I just got her back and she does this to me and with HER OF ALL PEOPLE! I feel my eyes get heavier then I slowly drift off into sleep.

I had woken up to Kya banging on the door screaming to let her in I yelled back no so she kicked the door in I screamed in fear, she just grabbed some of her stuff and left slamming the door shut I was just sitting there when a soft knock had brought me out of my thoughts I got up and opened the door to see Gotheresa I instantly growled. "Wait what you saw in there really wasn't what you thought" against my better judgement I let her in "when Legend left her with me I was going to text you but I noticed that she was bleeding from her leg and back so I took her shirt and pants off, I stitched up her back and some of her leg in the process I got blood on me and my clothes so I took them off I was running the water so I could get in the tub but I had forgot something in the room so as I was going back Jax burst through the door screaming. I was about to explain when you walked in and Kya woke up I'm sorry so sorry I just didn't have time to explain."

By the end off her story I had felt so bad for jumping to conclusions I had walked over to my phone to call her but it went straight to voicemail, I've tried calling since then but still nothing I moved back into my dorm room to lessen the pain of her leaving but it still hurts. "Ryan sooner or later your going to have to open it" I sigh "give it to me" she smiles and hands it to me I open it once I type in the password the first thing I see is her background picture is us all her music and pictures are stored on here, "I have to look up something while we're on here" I go to Google and search up Nashaya the first thing that comes up is a painting I gasp "is that a painting of Kya" I just stare "call everyone tell them I found Kya. A few minutes later everyone is in my room asking me about it "here's how I know it's Kya" I point to the signature on the painting, "it's kbm" I bring up Kya's school picture next to the one from Mountain Peak High school "look past the died hair and everything and she looks just like Kya."

"That still doesn't mean anything just because she looks similar" says Ky sadly "her eyes don't match" I sigh and keep looking "wait they do" I zoom and see a faint white dot "she's wearing contacts plus when I seen her Rain yelled out for Aya that's how I know" I get up "I don't know about you guys but I'm going to go find her her new name is Nashaya Zendy," I put my shoes on and grab my keys "we're coming with you" I nod we all get in my jeep and start driving I'm coming to find you Kya.