Ch.32 Half Full

Kya's damaged p.o.v

I woke up with a huge headache I groaned, the room I was in was gold and white. "Where the hell am I?" I slowly got up my feet meeting the cold marble as I open the door and lean on the frame. "You're up that's good" the golden girl walks down the hallway to me. "Who are you?" She looked confused and almost hurt weird "Kya its me Legend your friend remember" I shake my head. "All I remember is..." I stand there frozen "I HAVE TO GET BACK TO MY SON!" I shake my head "get me back to my son now!" Legend nods frantically "okay just eat something first alright you passed out earlier." I growl but follow her to the kitchen some blonde woman who I assume was her mother was in there cooking. "Hey girls you two hungry?" She turned around with two plates of some good smelling meat, my stomach growls she smiles then hands a plate to me. After I eat I start to grow restless "take me back please Legend I hate being far from him" she nods and begins to drive me back. My head started to hurt again except more severe as we got closer to that place. After she let me out I could hear a white noise I stumbled a bit into the woods so she got out and helped me. "I'll be fine from here on out" I stumble a little more before I start walking straight, Legend gives me a weird look then takes her leave. I hear a whimper from far away I slowly make my way towards it feeling a slight tinge of pain. I stumble upon a wounded wolf it was skinny and hurt. Its blood was slowly spilling all over the place "oh gods" I cautiously walked up to it it growled.

"Its okay I just want to help you" I stepped even closer and it growled again trying to stand up but I growled back making it bow. I quickly stopped growling "I'm sorry little wolf I didn't mean to growl at you" I sit down and wait for it to come to me. I close my eyes and breath until I feel a lick on my hand I open my eyes and see the wolf lay its head in my hand. I smile "I know you're hurt and I probably can't help but at least you won't go alone you'll have me here to see you off." I hear a growl behind me so I freeze I turn my head and see a pack of wolves the biggest one growls. "I thought you said she was dead" it turned and growled at a smaller wolf that flinched. I slowly stand up hearing the wounded wolf growl back, "leave us alone now." The biggest wolf laughs a little "kill them both" the wounded wolf slowly got up and stepped in front of me "don't hurt her she has nothing to do with this." I put my hand on her head then whispered into her ear "I have a trick up my sleeve." She gave me a side glance I nod then she runs away as fast as her injured body will carry her. I take a deep breath feeling a power build up inside as the wolves start running towards me I scream. But it didn't sound like a regular one it was more of a banshee scream causing the wolves to fly back. Some trees splinter and groan as they bend back away from me, when I finish I feel a little dizzy. I stumble a bit the wolf comes back limping "how can you hear us" she said as she lied down panting. I shrug my shoulders "no clue to be completely honest." She tilts her head to the side "only wolf shape shifters can hear us. Other kinds of shifters can hear everyone if they are powerful enough." I nod she then whimpers "no no no come on I gotta get you some help" I try to pick her up but she doesn't budge. Her breathing starts to slow "Kya" I look around to see if I can see who is calling me.

"That's your name" I nod she chuckles "that was the name of my..." she froze her eyes seemed to get a since of clarity "you don't remember me?" I tilt my head "what are you talking about" her breathing started to slow "NO!" I watched as some of her fur around her eyes dampened with a tear, "I wish you would remember me Kya." I shake my head "no no no come on it's going to be okay," "Kya" "guys over here hurry!" I cradle the wolfs head in my lap "it's going to be okay" she shakes her head "it won't you..." Her eyes closed mid sentence in pain "NO NO DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" Tears began to fall I looked down at my hands suddenly I'm hit with an image. I'm 5 years old looking in a mirror seeing a different me "who are you?" She chuckles freaking me out a bit "I'm Aya what's your name?" She puts her hand up I smile a new friend "I'm Kya wanna be friends?" Aya smiles and nods before stepping out the mirror "we're going to be friends forever!" We hug each other giggling even though I felt a burn on my arm. I come back to reality only to watch as the wolfs takes it's last breath I feel rage and sadness fall over me. Then I screamed a name I've recently come to know "AAAAYYYAAAAA!!" I felt myself being consumed by a dark grey light as I screamed then...nothing.