ch. 15 Lost

Kya's p.o.v

        I open my eyes to it being dark but I'm outside and covered in blood with bodies surrounding me the hell happened to me I hear someone gasping for air I run over to them "did I do this to everyone" they shake their head yes "you tried to protect me and when you seen me like this you went over the edge that's where that came from" she says motioning to my bloody top half, "I'll save you" I use my clawed hand and cut my wrist my blood flows out of my wrist into her mouth before she closes her eyes when she opens them they turn emerald "you will be partially immortal from now on my love" what she isn't Ryan she gets up "we will live forever together my king" she smiled. Who the hell am I time passes now I'm writing something looking at my child play by the fire child? she comes in covered in blood I get up bewildered "WHAT DID YOU DO" I hear people yelling outside "COME OUT BEAST AND PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE" I look at Kifo, "my love what have you done" before she answers the door is broken into and there's a noose around my neck burning and pulling me away from her some men hold her back. I scream and transform my hands into claws and my fangs come out when they burn her they drag us outside in front of all the towns people they gasp when they see me "well it looks like your a beast too" the mayor says to me he smiles, "set her up boys" they turn me to a big wooden piece with a dropped floor I already know what they're going to do to me I start thrashing around I hear my child scream as they grab him too once they get the rope up they face me to the crowed. "We let you live here among us then you let that kill me wife and children you die because you made her or am I wrong" I look him straight in the eye "I created both of them you are not wrong I should let you know this won't work" he laughs "oh it will this rope is made just for you" they have Kifo and Kena in the front "turn my child and love away from this" he shakes his head no "they are abominations like you and shall see what happens when your creations step out of line any last words Luka Fang" I look at my love "I'll be back" I turn to my son "protect her my son" suddenly the floor is dropped from under me I twist around as I hear my family scream in terror I can't breath but before I stopped I said one word "love" then darkness. 

        I wake up gasping for air what was that I get up I noticed Ryan was still gone I look at my phone to see what time it is fucking 1:00 I got a text from Leta dress fancy and meet me at my hotel room for something I put a shirt on and walk outside without shoes on I transform into my wolf then begin running who was I and why was Kifo in it I turn normal and put some clothes on that I put in a hollowed tree I'm stopped when I hear Kifo's voice "well haven't you gotten big my son" I peak from behind a tree to see Kifo talking to a blonde man, "I'm at the age when I stop aging mom you don't have to say that anymore have you found father yet" I noticed a shadow was watching them it was a woman with bright yellow eyes with slits like an animal she was wearing something similar to me dress pants and a vest over a white shirt she had long black hair with feathers braided into it I tilted my head to one side why is she watching them... "no I haven't found your father but I found her descendant and she is here come on out my prince" she says looking straight at me I curse under my breath and come out of  my hiding place "wow you weren't kidding when you say they looked alike mom it's so weird how old are you" he says circling me. "Almost 18" I look up and see the woman in the tree is gone "what are you looking for" Kifo says to me "you know your name means death, and with your last name being fang your name is death fang" she growls "how do you know my last name" I chuckle "don't seem so confident now that I know something about you" I say smirking her eyes turn dark emerald "what do you know?" "Luka Fang" I growl next thing I know she has me by my throat "don't you DARE say her name," my eyes fall onto Kena I noticed the woman with the yellow eyes is behind him looking at me in curiosity that's when I realize I can't breath I start thrashing and scratching at Kifo's hand but to no avail next thing I'm on my feet gasping for air I feel a hand on my shoulder "Ok ka lang ba?(are you ok)?" I nod my head she helps me up "who the hell do you think you are" Kifo says growling, the woman just chuckles in a deeper version of mine "I am Luka Kena Fang the father to Kena Long Fang lover to Kifo Deterra Fang" she says turning around Kifo gasps "my love you're back after all this time."