Ch.36 Forgiven

Kya's p.o.v

I jerk and blink multiple times before I realize I'm in a hospital room yet again. "KYA" I flinch slightly at the yelling before I'm enveloped into a giant hug from everyone. Once they let go I began to look around "where...when...did this happen?" It hurt to talk but I managed to do it. Just then my doctor walked in "well look who's back, here you go." He tossed a pouch to me I instantly bit into it moaning as the taste of blood rushed over my tongue. "Mama okay?" Everyone but Selena and I gasped at Ares speaking. I nod and move the bag "I'm okay little man." I opened my arms receiving a squeal and a bear hug from him. "You arrived here unresponsive and bleeding severely from multiple wounds. Although each of them by themselves were not mortal wounds. But together they were going to kill you at a fast rate. Luckily we had more than enough of your specific type of blood. The hard part was closing each wound. Whatever was used burned the splits so they wouldn't close or heal. It is a miracle that you're actually alive right now Kya. Almost as soon as we were done patching you up you opened your eyes and screamed. Then you just went into a catatonic state, you didn't even blink. What brought you out of it?" I breath in slowly "I could hear all of you talking I focused on Selena. She said she loved me and the next thing I know I'm here." I smile as I look at her "mmm good to know anyway we'll have to have you under suicide watch again." I wince "um about that I need to go somewhere in a couple of days, I think depending on how long I've been in here. So whoever is supposed to watch me has to come with me." He looked like he was about to protest "it's official clan business pllleeeaaassseee can I go?" He sighs "fine...but only because it's clan related." I smile then frown looking at the floor "Kya?" I look up and give Selena a fake smile "I'm okay." I could see in her eyes she knew I was lying "I'll tell you soon I promise." She nods then holds my hand I softly squeeze her hand "it's going to be okay baby."

Few hours later...

I jump as I try to stay awake while I sit and pack an overnight bag"Kya?" I slowly look at Selena "yes" she caresses my cheek. "Are you okay?" I nod then continue to pack slowly due to me being tired you need sleep. I shake my head "I can't...I don't want to get trapped" "baby." I look up at Selena again "come up here" I slowly get up and crawl onto her bed. I crawl in between her legs and lay my head on her stomach "sleep with me Kya." "What" I look up at her as fast as my tired mind would let me. She chuckles "I meant as in sleeping unless..." I shake my head while smiling. I  lift up and softly kiss her, she pulls me closer deepening the kiss. I slowly pull away "I love you Selena" she smiles "I love you too." I lay back down on her stomach, I slowly breath in and out. I felt very calm just laying with her as she ran her fingers through my hair. I slowly close my eyes feeling my body finally relax. I quickly drifted off into a surprisingly peaceful sleep, wrapped in Selena's warming scent and body. 

Mourning

I open my eyes when I hear Ares knock at the door. I look up and see Selena sleeping still, I smile and lift up feeling my body slightly protest. I softly walk over to the door and open it "mamma." He smiles at me "you hungry little man?" He nods I hold out my hand and we walk downstairs. I began to whistle a tune from one of my all time favorite movies Kill Bill. I chuckle as Ares tries to whistle with me, "maybe one day little one." I ruffled his hair then turned to get the cereal down I hiss in slight pain as I reach up "mama?" I quickly grab it down "I'm fine little man I promise. I grab the bowls and begin to pour the cereal when I hear Ares giggle. "What's got you so giggly today?" Suddenly I feel warm arms wrap around me I gasp softly as Selena presses a kiss on the bite she left. I smile "morning Lena" I hand over Ares his bowl, she giggles. "Morning baby you ready to go today?" I groan "fuucdge I forgot" Selena smirks as I stop myself from saying fuck in front of Ares. "Nice save" I growl low in her ear as she steals my cereal. She bites her lip "god that was hot." I whip my head in her direction surprised I heard her she looks confused. I slowly smirk "I'm going to get you later" I growl low after I send my though. She blushes before turning her attention to Ares. Once she sees he's not looking at us she quickly turns to me and bites her mark on my neck. Suddenly I'm pulled into what I guess is one of her dreams. "OH GODS GIVE IT TO ME HARDER!" Selena screams while scratching down my back as her legs wrap around me. I gasp as I'm pulled back into reality. I take shallow breaths and grab the nearest jacket and tie it on backwards. I glare at Selena before going upstairs, after I get rid of my hard on I walk back downstairs. Selena just smirks at me while Ares finishes his second bowl. Selena and I kept an intense gaze until "eyes mamma." I instantly look at the floor then practically run to the bathroom. I look into the mirror and see them again "gods what's happening."