ch. 2 Lies

Kya's p.o.v

I wake up to someone jumping on my bed "wake up Nashaya today's the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL" I chuckle my roommate has always been loud and hyper in the morning "alright I'm up you can stop now" she stops and jumps off opening the door and running out, I hear screams and I start laughing she done ran into Shantell's and Moesha's room.

I get up and walk down the hallway to an open door I see Shantell scolding Dawn about how she should knock, while Moesha is trying her hardest not to laugh her ass off "hey guys sorry for her I couldn't catch her in time" they all turn and look at me. "Damn Nasha why don't you show off your body more if it looks like that" I look down and see im only in boxers and a bra "um..." Dawn is the one to brake the silence "I've seen her like that all the time guys"she says giggling "anyway not cool Nasha letting her bustin here like she cray or some shit," I laugh "stop being serious you already know how she is plus it's the last day of school before we're seniors."

After the whole barging in situation we all got dressed I was showing off most of my tattoos and markings today because of a bet I mad with all the girls, on the way to class I was thinking about what my final painting for art is going to be when I was bumped "waz up playa?" I laugh "not much Blaze just thinking about art you" "same dog let me tell you about this chick I had last night mm can you say spicy," I started laughing he always had some girl on him I scanned the hallway and froze there was Ryan starring straight at me. I felt a hand on my shoulder I look away "hey Nashaya you ok" I nod my head then look back no one's there, I shake my head and continue on to class last final we had only one class today because its the last final.

"Alright class for your final I want you to paint a painful memory it could be you looking at yourself when you were at your lowest point or of a loved one you've lost you have till the end of class" Mr. Ren says then sits down I have many painful memories so I just close my eyes and let my hand do the painting while I remember. I feel myself shift I open my eyes and see myself in my old room I watch as someone who looks like me bursts into the room I scream while they grab stuff and leave wait what.

I shift again now I'm in a hallway full of people I watch as people get pushed out of the way it's another me pushing them out the way I step infront of them "Kya stop this and calm down" she growled and pushed me but I didn't move "move out of my way you little emotional freak I don't need to be fucking calmed down now MOVE!" I felt pain stab at my chest with her words she pushed harder this time I flew into cans of paint that was laying around from a mural that was painted onto the wall, I gasped as my white clothes, hair, and shoes were covered in different colors everyone began to laugh wait white I don't wear white I feel like I'm about to cry I look up and see the other me stomp off I get up and run off into the boys bathroom when I look in the mirror I come face to face with Ky's face this is my memory from their points of view.

I open my eyes to feel everyone's eyes on me I turn around and see everyone in the class starring at me including my teacher "what's wrong," "that is a magnificent piece of art work mind if I take a picture of it for my gallery friend" I nod my head "let me just sign it." Without looking at the picture I put my signature at the bottom right corner KBM the letters were smashed into eachother to where you'd have to be actually looking for the letters to find them, I heard a snap of a camera going off "you may leave class now ms.Zendy and take your painting with you you get an A+" I got up grabbed my painting and left I noticed I absent mindedly walked to my tree I remember when I first seen it.

I'm running when I trip over a root and fall to the ground hard I growl you kidding me I look up and see a twisted and broken tree then I look around at the other healthy trees how's that even possible I just sit at it "you're just like me the only broken one around." I sit down and lean on the tree I pick up my painting and finally look at it I gasp it's me half transformed with darkness around me there's 4 giant slashes of red through the painting though like it has blood smeared on it, I feel someone watching me so I turned around ready to strike when I stop mid swing because I was just about to strike Dawn and the fact that Stone's sword is in my hand I thought I buried this Dawn looked like she was about to cry "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you you just startled me" I say hugging Dawn. She stops sniffling and hugs me back I let go "are you ok" she nods "me and my sister and her girlfriend want to talk to you," that's weird "ok I'll be over in a second."

I walk to my room and put my painting on my bed then I leave when I walk to Moesha's and Shantell's room I knock when they say it's unlocked I come in, the first thing I see is that Moesha and Shantell look pissed while Dawn looks like she'll cry "what's wro-" "who are you" I'm tookin back by the question "what" "who are you really we know your name isn't Nashaya Zendy so what is it and WHO ARE YOU!" Shantell starts yelling I sigh I speed over to the door close it then I go back to my seat everyone's eyes go wide "fine you guys want to know fine then," after I explained all that went on at my old school and who I was they just sat there "I'm sorry I've just been so guilty that I ran from it so much to where I haven't turned my phone on in two years" I say as I throw my phone down.

"Turn it on" I look up "I....I can't not now" "not ever" "I heard that now turn it on Na-Kya," Dawn said I looked at her in surprise "you've been able to hear my thoughts this whole time" she shakes her head "yes but you know how much of a scatter brain I have" she says "now turn it on" she says smiling really big. I pick up my phone and turn it on after it does it begins to vibrate like crazy I go to unlock it.