ch. 4 Meeting

Kya's p.o.v

I read through the text messages and listened to the voicemails after all of them I just starred at the phone I felt tears run down my face, "Ky-" I interrupt her when I throw my phone at the wall roaring in anger "FUUUCK!!!" I start hitting my head on the wall saying "fuck" over and over like a mantra I felt someone pull me away "KYA STOP," I start to feel dizzy "she's going to pass out we need to get her to the nurse I feel them pick me up and start to run with me. "What happened to her" "she lost it after hearing all that at once" that was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

Ryan's p.o.v

I pull over as I start to get a very bad headache "can someone else drive for me" Ky took over the wheel as I sat in the back of the car holding my head I heard a loud "FUUUCK!!" ring through out my head I groan "are you going to be ok" I nod my head "yea let's just get there" once we arrive I search up Kya's dorm room number we go and knock on the door a tall brunette opens the door "yes" "um we're looking for Nashaya Zendy?" "Oh she's not here see she had a break down after hearing all this stuff she started to hit her mph," her words were muffled by another hand "didn't ma ever tell you you talk way to much" said another brunette I noticed blood dripping off the wall "why is there blood on the wall" I ask pointing they both look "it's mine" said the second brunette she closed the door a little so I couldn't see it. "Now if your looking for Nashaya she's not here you can leave her a message and I'll pass it on" I nod my head.

"Tell her that Ryan, Ky, Luna, Faith, and Sky came to see her" her eye's darkened when I said our names "ok I will" she said it like she was holding something back then she slammed the door in my face. I turned to everyone else "they say she's not here but I know where she is I think she's in the nurses office because one of them said she had a breakdown," we get to the end of the hallway when we hear the dorm room open again this time three girls come out then they vanish. I growl "THEY LIED" we continue walking to the nurse I stayed back for a little so I could calm down, I felt a presence next to me so I opened my eyes to see that bulky guy from earlier "name's Blaze and might I say you look hot" I laugh when Kya finds out she'll kill him. "thanks but if my girlfriend found out she'd kill you" he just chuckles "I like a challenge honey," he puts his hands on the lockers that are next to my head "now can I get a name beautiful" "Ryan" he grins.

I hear a growl that I haven't heard in 2 years it sounds deeper now we turn and look at Kya "what are you doing" he chuckles "just talking to my girlfriend" I look at him bewildered this is bad her eyes turn dark "funny because the last time I checked Ryan was my MATE" in mid sentence her voice had gone deeper and she started to get taller is this a new form of hers? "Woe calm down Nashaya I was just playing you know I'm still with Isabella" he says backing away from me Kya turns back to normal, "you can drop the Nashaya act now Blaze she obviously knows who I really am" he sighs in relief. "Damn Kya don't scare me like that bro I thought you had just realized she your mate or something" she laughs "it's been 2 years it feels like it's the first time for me so sorry for get jealous" they bump fists.