Ch. 21 Baby

Kya's p.o.v (dream)

I'm walking around at a park when I see a little kid crying looking around like they are lost I walk over to them when they see me they run over to me and hugs my leg crying, I hug them and calm them down "what's wrong little one" they step back while whipping their eyes "I lost my mamma and mommy" they says beginning to cry again I shush them. "Hey don't cry it's going to be alright I'll help you look for them that sound good" they nod then smiles a little for the first time I get a good look at them they had orange hair with a black patch one of their eyes were stormy grey while the other was a light hazel color they were....unique, I grabbed their hand and we started walking around the park looking to see if we can spot the childs moms. I guess we found them when the kid squealed and ran over to two ladies one had long straight red hair with blonde patches while the other had long black hair they look familiar, once I seen that they were ok I turned and began to leave but a familiar voice stopped me "thank you for helping my kid" I turn my head a little "no problem" then I walk off.

I open my eyes "well that was trippy" I said sitting up and cracking my back I look at the bed and see Ryan's still sleep I get up and kiss her forehead I get in the shower and change then the door opens and in walks Ky and Luna "to what do I owe the pleasure of you two gracing me with your presence," I said in a whisper then walked outside the room with them me and Ky just stood there looking at each other "have you came here to brag about your glorious life or do you need something" I said then Ky hugs me "I missed you" I hug him back. "I'm never going to be the same" I said letting him go he was going to say something but then smiled I tilted my head to the side before I was tackled by Faith "I MISSED YOU" she almost screamed in my ear I laughed, after she got off I hugged her "where's Ry Ry" she asked bouncing "she's sleep she also hasn't been feeling well" I said they all frowned "when she wakes up she'll be happy that you guys are here" I smile we all walk in the room. Ryan was thrashing around crying out my name in her sleep I quickly walked over to her and pulled her into me "it's ok baby I'm right here it's just a nightmare wake up pretty girl I'm right here" I whispered in her ear, she stopped thrashing around then her breathing evened out as she woke up she then pulled me closer to her so I got in the bed with her that's when she noticed everyone else in the room looking worried "hey guys sorry about that it was just a small nightmare I'm ok now." She smiles Faith walks over then hugs her "congrats" Faith says then backs up allowing Ky and Luna to hug Ryan I look at her confused while Ryan was talking to everyone else I pulled Faith aside "what do you mean congrats" I ask she looks at me confused, "you can't see it can you" she turned me towards Ryan "close your eyes and focus on the energy around us" I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply I felt a flowing motion then I opened my eyes but only my right eye could see different.

A white energy was flowing around Ky a light blue energy was around Luna I then looked at my hand and it was surrounded by dark energy, some was being fed into something I followed the trail with my eyes and it landed on Ryan's her blue energy was mixing with mine at her belly. "No fucking way" I blinked then it was all gone my vision had turned to normal they all turned to me except Faith "baby what's wrong," Ryan asked the word baby kept echoing through my head "no fucking way" I said to myself "baby....Kya what's going through your head." I just started shaking my head "I nev-" I was breathing fast I then looked at Faith "I never wanted to..." I couldn't finish the sentence then someone opened the door it was Ryan's father he growled at me, everything was getting small I rushed past him running into Hamsa knocking us over I just got up and ran to the stairs and went up when I got to the top I could finally breath I fell to my knees "she's.....she's....she's pregnant" I started to cry. "I didn't want to bring a child into this life right now because I know I can't protect them I can barely stay alive long enough....you knew didn't you that's why you showed up" I said looking to my left seeing Hamsa she sighed then sat down next to me, "yeah I did know I visited you while you were...sleep I hugged her and I felt the life growing in her" I got up "we should probably go" we walked back to my room seems my mom and dad plus their mates showed up Ryan's family was there too. "Can everyone leave for a moment I have to talk to Ryan" they started to get up "actually I have something to tell everyone" she exhaled slowly "I'm pregnant guys" it was silent I looked at the floor "who's the father" I instantly looked up and growled at my father "why would you ask a question like that it's mine," he looked at me confused then Fate spoke up "she has the same condition as me she was deemed to be one of the ones to create life and not birth it" a loud growl filled the small room "YOU GOT MY LITTLE GIRL PREGNANT!"