ch. 14 Heartbeat

Kya's p.o.v.

I feel a cold breeze go by I open my eyes and realize we're still outside it's night by now I sit up and look over at Ryan she's laying on her back I straddle her waist and whisper "Ryan baby you might want to wake up," she groans "nooo" she let out a whine so cute I lean down "the faster you get up the faster we can get to my dorm then the bed" I get up but she's still slightly snoring. I pick her up bridal style and put her in the passenger seat after I buckle her up when I go back to get the blanket I run into something furry it growls I backup shit I'm screwed, it sniffs me then turns normal "I'm sorry it's instincts I'm Jichobaya you're in my territory" I shake his hand "sorry I forgot to make sure to check with you first I usually just come here without asking" he nods his head "all is forgiven brethren."

When I get everything in the car I began to drive off Ryan is still sleep I feel electricity in the car "Aya what's going on" "her dreams," I look over at Ryan for a second before looking back at the road when I get back to the dorms I carry Ryan to the room and put her on the bed "where is everyone" I look at my nightstand and see a note. "We're all back home except Leta she's at a hotel not to far from there if you need someone Dawn is with Leta Moesha and Shantell are in there room, good luck with Ryan tonight and try not to damage the room and yourselves~love everybody p.s. happy bluemoon" I just stood there. What's so special about the bluemoon anyway I saw a second not it was in different writing "for your condition you're going to have to take precautions when it comes to it ok don't make any STUPID MISTAKES just because of the bluemoon~Fate" again with the bluemoon.

I feel electricity again but ignore it I look up what the bluemoon does to wolves I paled at the first explanation "may cause wolves to become hostile so much to ware they'll attack anyone," the second one basically it makes female wolves more fertile and that they'll let off pheromones that'll attract the male wolf I turn and look at Ryan good thing we're both girls. I turn off the laptop the electrifying feeling gets stronger when Ryan moans and turns on her side. I get up and walk closer to Ryan something is pulling me closer to her, I feel my wolf clawing to get out and claim Ryan I tilt my head to one side "just one it can't hurt her" I bend down and kiss her to my surprise I feel a shock and she kisses back I pull away "I thought you were sleep" she shakes her head I noticed her eyes were bright blue and had slits she pulls me into a harder kiss. I moan she wraps her legs around me I grind into her she moans loud and that's when I remember my problem I unwrap her legs from around me and back up "what's wrong baby don't you want me," she said in a seductive voice the air begin feeling like there was a thousand watts of electricity "this isn't you Ryan and you know it" I say backing up only for her to get closer suddenly her eyes turned dark blue she growled at me aggression I'm so screwed "what so you don't want me now is that it" I shake my head "it's not you and you know it I just can't do that with you right now even though it's hard to say no I will."

She growled and moved even closer to me the electricity in the air became thicker my vision began to change from super sharp to regular I could feel Aya fighting me, "stop Aya you don't even realize what would happen if we went through with this" "I don't care Kya I want my mate NOW" "stop fighting her it'll only get worse for you" Ryan's voice had gotten VERY husky. I backed up only to hit the door Ryan smirked I smiled when an idea came to me I grabbed Ryan roughly she moaned I turned her around then pushed her down on to my bed, I lie on top of her pinning her down I grabbed a fist full of hair and growled in her ear "you want me well to damn bad" I then ran to the door in super speed and ran away from the room shortly after that I heard Ryan yell "KYA!" MY body took on pain I stopped running only to run into someone "watch it I'm trying to get away from my mate if you don't mind," he said at me he looks so familiar "than you and me have the same situation on our hands ok buddy" I begin running again further away from the school going to Leta's hotel what's happening to people when I get to Leta's hotel room I'm exhausted beyond repair. I walk past the desk "um are you ok" I nod my head when I make it to Leta's room I knock then slowly slide down the wall I can hear shuffling inside before the door opens, to a towel wearing Dawn she looks around then gasps "Leta come help me pick up Kya" Leta comes walking out. "I'll try to get up in a minute no need to try and help me" despite popular demand I hate being helped I slowly get up Leta laughs for a moment "so I'm guessing you wore her out...or was it the other way around since you look exhausted," I growl "we didn't do anything just so you know I ran all the way here" I walked over to the couch and plopped down Dawn came over and put my head on her lap "why I mean you too are mates plus it's the bluemoon wait is that why your tired because you went against your instincts."