Ch. 19 Buzzed

Kya's p.o.v

I stand up Ryan turns over I can see her neck clearly my top fangs come down along with a second pair why do we have four fangs "the demon blood does it" we need to get out of here my hunger begins to grow as I get dressed "baby where are you going" I freeze "I have to go" I hear Ryan sniffle like she's about to cry "why every time I just get you back you always want to leave me," she said starting to cry I run over and hug her which is a bad idea because the scent of her blood surrounds me instantly I look past her trying to block it out "don't cry baby it's just that I'm hungry for blood and I can't trust myself around you when I get like this." She still was crying but calmed down a little "why don't you just feed off me I mean it's thundering and lightening outside" I quickly look her in the eye "you know if I do that I'll become addicted," "so what's wrong with that you know I love and trust you-" as she's saying this I can't help but listen to her blood pump through her veins. "-I wanna fuck your brother" I instantly growl my anger shooting through the roof "WHAT" I stand up growling "wait Kya I only said that to see if you were paying attention," I was still heated "I'll be back I need to feed before something bad happens" I turn to leave but Ryan catches my wrist I turn and look at her she takes her claw and pricks the side of her neck enough to draw blood. It was all over I pushed her against a wall and bit into her neck she moaned I began to drink her blood my eyes rolled to the back of my head as her sweet crimson touched my tongue, Ryan wrapped her legs around me pulling me closer after 15 minutes I heard her say "ok baby that enough I think your taking too much" she started to try and pull away but I pulled her in more. Despite her moaning I could tell she wanted me to stop but my hunger wouldn't let me "baby please you have to stop please" her voice got weaker I finally pushed myself away from her falling to the ground Ryan didn't have the strength to stand she was barely able to keep her eyes open as she slid down the wall, I instantly got up to help her but a blue smoke blocked me suddenly I was pushed back "don't touch her Kya" a different form of Ryan stood in front of me I quickly realized it was Rain "I'm sorry" Rain growled at me "her heart is beating so slow that it might stop and it's YOUR FAULT!"

I started to panic I called 911 they arrived quickly images started to flash through my mind as they drove her away I notified everyone that Ryan was at the hospital they started asking why I just said three words and hung up on all of them "it's my fault" I began to cry it was raining down hard and thundering, I ran away into the woods tripping over a huge branch and hitting my head on a tree I started to feel dizzy but kept running Rain's voice kept taunting me "it's YOUR FAULT!" I stopped running at stream I looked in red and silver eyes looked back at me blood was running down the sides of my mouth trees were swaying back and fourth as the storm became worse, I heard something moving I turned around it was a fox I growled my hunger was coming back I quickly attacked and devoured the fox it didn't sate my hunger for blood but it made it bearable for a minute. I felt disgusted with myself "Kya calm down it was my fault not yours I couldn't control it," I shook my head "it was all me I could have stopped it I TOLD HER NOT TO" I punched a tree breaking my hand I looked up at the sky as the storm raged on I screamed in anguish "WHY AM I LIKE THIS WHY'D YOU MAKE ME A MONSTER!" A twig snapped in front of me as I heard a familiar laugh "here we are again you little bitch ready for round two" it was the same demon I now shared blood with I chuckled darkly as my mind translated her as food, "do you always come out when there is a storm" I said looking directly at her she was on the other side of the stream she stepped closer to the edge of her side of the stream she was in her human form. "If I didn't have a mate and didn't want to kill you I would consider you hot but now all I consider you as is food" I said growling she smirked "funny without that claw mark I left on your face you were pretty damn sexy now all you are is a lost soul," she laughed the she charged at me I just stood there for a moment a part inside of me didn't want to attack her what the hell move dammit by the time I was about to she tackled me she was on top of me laughing "what don't have any fight left in you now that I'm closer."